Designed with exquisite craftsmanship and relentless sophistication, this Castle Rock home has been composed to capture generous mountain views from every angle. While a host of upgraded systems and designer finishes permeate the home, it is the thoughtful touches — such as magnificent textures, entertainer’s vignettes and a soaring den — that breathe life into this storied manor.
- 35+ Acres w/ Views of the Front Range
- Over 13,000 Sq Ft of Living Space
- Main-Floor Primary Suite
- All Bedrooms En-Suite
- Designer Kitchen w/ Quartzite + Butcher Block Counters
- Walnut Flooring Throughout Main Level
- 7 Garage Spaces w/ Studio Above Detached Garage
- Outdoor Haven w/ Kitchen, Spa + Saltwater Pool
SOARING GREAT ROOM
An entryway lined with Art Nouveau wallpaper primes residents for the elegance that imbues the entirety of the home. The arched doorway escorts guests into the great room, repeating the motif with an arched ceiling and matching transom window. Grounded by a floor-to-ceiling fire feature, the living area radiates warmth and comfort through a luxurious lens. Glass doors lead outward onto a covered patio for extended livability and remarkable outdoor connectivity.
- Soaring Arched Ceilings
- Seamless Outdoor Connectivity
- Floor-to-Ceiling Fireplace w/ Ann Sacks Tile Surround
- Walnut Flooring Throughout
- Sophisticated Color Palette
Towering ceilings send the eyes upward in an elegant dining space, where timeless millwork frames a coastal-inspired light fixture. The dining area is accompanied by a spacious caterer’s pantry equipped with a sink, beverage refrigerator and generous counter and cabinet space. Perhaps one of the more astounding formal areas in this home is the traditional den, a space immersed in timeless sentiment with sultry woodwork and Schonbeck chandeliers.
- Elegant Formal Spaces Throughout
- Dining Room w/ Exceptional Caterer’s Pantry
- Designer Light Fixtures, Including Schonbeck Chandeliers
- Decadent Office/Den Space
- Custom Millwork + Built-ins
- Gorgeous Fireplace
- Private Outdoor Connectivity
KITCHEN + INFORMAL DINING
Sitting adjacent to the great room is an open-concept kitchen and informal dining area. Characterized by built-in Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, a Miele double oven and a vast center island, the kitchen radiates endless capabilities — whether new residents are seeking to cook modest meals for quiet nights in or host extravagant soirees. A hidden pantry piques the imagination for wine collectors; or, simply use the space as additional storage. A quaint dining area presents a light-filled space for quiet morning coffees.
- Well-Equipped Chef’s Kitchen
- Sub Zero Refrigerator + Freezer
- Miele Double Oven
- Center Island w/ Seating
- Custom Hidden Pantry
- Additional Dining Area
Magnificence unfurls in the primary suite, where a private deck, fireplace and tray ceiling create an essence of rejuvenation. Wake up to views of the Front Range and fall asleep to the dazzling evening sunsets. The en-suite bathroom shines with a vast walk-in shower, deep soaking tub with views and a custom walk-in closet complete with a beverage refrigerator.
- Enchanting Primary Suite w/ Architectural Magnitude
- Private Terrace Access Through Glass Doors
- Gas Fireplace
- En-Suite, Spa-Like Bathroom
- Deep Soaking Tub w/ Views
- Vast Walk-in Closet w/ Bar
Follow the stairwell’s custom iron banister downward into a spacious lower level. Lit by garden-level windows and recessed lighting, this space lends itself to endless opportunities to entertain with a custom wet bar and additional living areas. Imagine evenings spent enjoying custom cocktails or relaxing with a movie and close friends.
- Spacious Lower Level
- Natural Light Through Garden-Level Windows
- Custom Wet Bar
- Ample Space to Entertain
- Pottery/Craft Room w/ Vast Windows + Natural Light
Outside, residents are graced with over 35 acres of a beautifully landscaped oasis. Guests and residents are beckoned towards a covered terrace that stretches outward into a saltwater pool. The walk-out lower level provides access to an additional terrace perfect for outdoor gatherings. Additionally, this home comes equipped with a 3-car attached garage and 4-car detached garage — the latter of which is crowned by a 1,070-square foot studio complete with a ¾ bath.
- Over 35 Lush Acres
- Professional Landscaping + Breathtaking Water Feature
- Saltwater Pool + Spa
- High-End Sound System
- Custom Outdoor Kitchen
- Two Garages w/ Seven Spaces
- Flexible Studio Space Above Detached Garage
2063 Morningview Trail is nestled within the revered Oaklands Estates community of Castle Rock. This locale is ideally situated with easy access to DTC, Downtown and the mountains. Castle Rock is home to famed eateries, shopping and green spaces so residents can enjoy the best of both worlds.