21 Sunset Drive – COMING SOON
Cherry Hills Village
milehimodern presents 21 Sunset Drive, a palatial villa situated in Cherry Hills Village with lavish acreage, double gate entry and long cobblestone driveway that leads to a monumental fountain. It’s this initial impression that establishes the estate’s resplendent tone.
The estate’s form is an expression of architecture and landscape that artistically weaves together luxury, pleasure and sophistication.
- Luxury Design + Amenities
- Manicured Grounds
- Elevator to All Three Levels
- New Home Automation System by Savant + Vantage
- Motorized Ceiling, Window + Door Shades
- Second Floor Apartment
- In-Ground Pool
- Cabana + Courtyard
- Two-Story Ceilings
- Glass Atrium
Tucked behind a double gated entry, down a cobbled drive and past a flowing fountain taking cues from Old Hollywood, is 21 Sunset Drive. A stately porte-cochere composed of stone and geometric wood beams entices one to enter.
Entering the two-story limestone foyer, posh influences overtake the senses with architectural glamour taking hold throughout 22,500 finished square feet encompassing three levels.
Elements were recently reinvented – from the sunroom to tranquil courtyard and sunken designer bar – beautiful design is celebrated around every corner.
- 3.3 Manicured Acreage
- Double Front Gate + Completely Fenced Estate
- Cobblestone Concrete Driveway
- Elevator Serving All Three Levels
- Savant + Vantage Whole House Home Automation and Lighting
- Versaille-Style Gardens + Fountain
- Walnut Paneled Library
- Ten Fireplaces Throughout
- Multiple Balconies
- Sunken Bar
- Limestone Staircase
- Heated Motor Court + Driveway
- Media Room
- Exercise/Yoga Room
- Second Level Apartment
A long stone corridor flanked with limestone columns + wood beams make for a grand entrance. The entryway is dappled with light that reflects off polished stone floors that reach inside to the grand foyer. The open floor plan is amplified with the foyer exposed to the second level.
A glamorous crystal chandelier provides a brilliant centerpiece beneath the soaring ornate tray ceiling with gold-clad edges. To the right of the arched front door is a winding flight of limestone steps, with a decorative wrought iron railing, that leads to the second story. Limestone is cast on colonnades and benches that separate the entrance from the great room and formal dining room.
- Grand Foyer Open to Second Story
- Stone Floors
- Soaring Ceilings
- Tray Ceilings
- Limestone Columns + Benches
- Limestone Winding Staircase w/ Wrought Iron Railing
- Crystal Chandelier
- Catwalk Leads to Air Conditioned Storage Room w/ Shelving
The focal point of the main level is the great room with fantastic volume. The great room’s two-story ceiling is composed of roughhewn beams.
A canvas of white walls and plush wool carpet encompasses the expansive space. Three separate sets of French doors dramatically open and look out onto the masterfully manicured terrace and grounds.
Positioned to the left is a gas fireplace topped with an elongated limestone mantle and was recently redesigned with limestone accents. Juxtaposed to the right is the formal dining room, with a new custom crystal chandelier + dome ceiling.
- Expansive Great Room
- Two-Story Wood-Beamed Ceiling
- Roughhewn Beams
- Fireplace with Limestone Mantel
- Redesigned Limestone Surround
- Plush Wool Carpet
- Multiple Set of French Doors
- Voluminous, Bright + Airy Environment
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
A beautiful marriage of clean aesthetics and practical functionalism is on full display in the gourmet kitchen. A canvas of white walls, cabinetry and accent shiplap complements the neutral hues.
A centered tray ceiling houses an ornate range hood above the oversized island with dual electric range and gas burners. A dazzling display of natural light shimmers off the high-end surfaces.
- Newly Painted William Ohs Custom Cabinets + Updated Drawers and Hardware
- Twin Sink + Additional Farmhouse Sink
- Combo Convection Oven/Microwave
- Large Center Island w/ Electric Range + Gas Burners
- Counter Seating
- Secretary Desk
- Coffee Bar Area
- Gas Indoor Grill
- Separate Refrigerator + Freezer
- Two Large Walk-In Pantries
- Butler’s Pantry with sink and additional refridgerator
- Silver + Fine China Display + Storage
- New Light Fixtures
- Recessed Lighting
- 180-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator
Commanding attention is the sunroom hosting an additional dining area + indoor-outdoor connectivity. The wholly reimagined environment integrates into the overall architectural expression of the home.
Oversized sliding pocket doors disappear eliminating all barriers to the outdoor living and lavish grounds. The ceiling is a glass atrium where chards of geometric natural light dance off the surfaces, instilling a measure of magic.
- Completely Redesigned
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Wet Bar + Under Counter Refrigerator
- Ceiling Composed of Skylights
- Two Chandeliers
- Disappearing Pocket Sliding Doors + Screens to Patio
- New Motorized Ceiling + Door Shades
- Additional Dining Area
- Thriving w/ Natural Light
The estate’s grounds are framed by blue spruce trees, privacy fence and masterfully manicured foliage to create a secluded sanctuary. The grounds – with a terrace respite, in-ground pool, spa, cabana and garden – provide a sense of tranquility and solitude that cannot be overstated.
The courtyard-gardens illustrate the art of perspective. The beautifully appointed display nods to Versaille’s flair with customized irrigation, curated gardens and an interior fountain.
- Professionally Manicured Grounds
- Versailles-Inspired Gardens
- Stone Fountain
- Custom Irrigation
- Stone Tile Flooring + Balustrades
- Gas Grill Cooking Area
- New Gas Fire Pit
- Overhead Heaters
- In-Ground Pool + Water Feature
- New Retractable Pool Cover
- Adjacent Step-Up Spa
- Newly Updated Cabana and Fireplace
- Redesigned Pool House Bath
- Pool Bath w/ Vanity, Shower + Water Closet
The private master suite is a retreat, unlike any other. The entire suite is wrapped in a peace-invoking palette where natural tones dominate the design from the floor-to-ceiling wood cabinets, indented paneling and cloud-esque carpeting. The natural theme is carried to the sliding glass door that opens to the outdoor covered terrace.
Separate from the sleeping quarters is the Master Bathroom Spa – a grand walk-in boutique closet, dressing room, soaking tub, walk-in marble steam room, dual vanities and a hair wash station.
- Dimensional Paneling
- Floor-to-Ceiling Cabinets
- New Motorized Draperies + Shears
- Wood Accent Cabinetry
- Sliding Doors to Covered Terrace
- Updated Master Bathroom
- Dual Vanities
- Dressing Room with Three-Way Mirror
- Hair Salon Station – Chair + Bowl
- All Marble Walk-In Steam Shower
- Shower Seating
- Water Closet + Bidet
Located in Denver’s most luxurious neighborhood, Cherry Hills Village. Estates with abundant acreage boast private equestrian trails, the coveted Highline canal and shopping conveniently close by.
The Denver Tech Center is an easy commute – Cherry Creek North and Downtown are within 15 minutes.
Denver’s Finest Schools – both Public and Private – are all close by.