Inviting allure cascades throughout this luminous Lakewood residence. Wrapped in picturesque landscaping, a warm brick façade invites residents further inside to easily flowing interiors. Outside, a spacious backyard awaits with a covered patio and a lush lawn maintained by sprinkler systems. Surrounded by fencing, raised, organic garden beds with vibrant vegetables offer the perfect setting for residents to stretch their green thumbs.
- Luminous Lakewood Residence
- Picturesque Landscaping with Warm Brick Façade
- Living Area with Brick Fireplace + Vast Bay Window
- Charming Kitchen with All-White Cabinetry + Center Island with Seating
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Primary Bedroom with an En-Suite Bath + Walk-In Shower
- Secondary Bedroom on Main Level
- Finished Basement with 2 Bedrooms, Rec Room, Bath + Ample Storage
- Spacious Backyard with Covered+ Raised Garden Beds
LIVING AREA, KITCHEN + DINING ROOM
A living area grounded by a brick fireplace beams with brightness from a vast bay window. Hardwood flooring meanders underfoot into an open kitchen featuring all-white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a center island with seating. Enjoy hosting at-home soirees in a light-filled dining room featuring a contemporary light fixture.
- Brick Fireplace
- Vast Bay Window
- Hardwood Flooring
- All-White Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
BEDROOMS + BASEMENT
Relax and unwind in a primary bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Nearby, a secondary main-level bedroom presents potential for a home office or studio. Additional living space is found in a finished basement with a recreation room, two bedrooms, bathroom and a flex space ideal for a home fitness area. Outdoor pet access to the backyard is an added convenience.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Walk-In Shower
- Flexible Secondary Bedrooms
- Recreation Room
- Flex Space
Nestled within Lakewood, this residence offers an idyllic suburban retreat just west of Denver. Residents enjoy living close to a number of restaurants and retail centers as well as Applewood. Easy access to the Light Rail, I-70 and Sheridan Blvd make for a quick commute to the mountains and nearly anywhere in Denver. Enjoy the outdoors in any of the surrounding parks and open spaces, like Sloan’s Lake or Crown Hill Park. Away from the congestion of downtown Denver, this is suburban living without the sacrifice of urban convenience.