An upscale retreat is unveiled in this Sloan’s Lake residence awash with sleek, modern finishes. Chic curb appeal is amplified by stylish landscaping and a front patio space. Inside, residents enjoy ample room for relaxing and entertaining with versatile living spaces. In-ceiling speakers are conveniently featured throughout the home, including the living room, kitchen, media room, primary suite and rooftop deck, with a system capable of four different input sources at one time. A rare three-car garage offers plentiful storage, while a back patio is shaded with mature trees for privacy. The residence is conveniently located one block from Sloan’s Lake and close to shops on 29th, Highlands Square, Edgewater, West Colfax and Tennyson.
- Chic Curb Appeal w/ Stylish Landscaping + Front Patio
- Awash w/ Sleek + Modern Finishes
- Open Floorplan w/ Abundant Light
- Bamboo Hardwood Floors
- In-Ceiling Speakers Throughout
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Center Island, Range Hood + High-End Appliances
- Expansive + Spa-Like Primary Suite
- Rooftop Deck w/ Views of The City, Mountains + Sloan’s Lake
- Finished Basement w/ Wine Cellar
- Back Patio Shaded w/ Mature Trees
- Convenient Location One Block to Sloan’s Lake
SLEEK LIVING SPACE
Upon entering the home, eyes are immediately drawn to the bamboo hardwood floors, illuminated by natural light from ample large windows. The open floorplan moves easily from the living room to the dining area, adjoined to the kitchen for ease of entertaining. Neutral wall color is complemented by soffit box ceiling details, offering a contemporary backdrop for a host of design and décor elements. A powder room on the main floor is an added convenience for visiting guests.
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Ample Large Windows w/ Hunter Douglas Blinds
- Open, Airy Floorplan w/ 10-Foot Ceilings on Main Level
- Soffit Box Ceiling Details
- 8-Foot Custom Doors on Main Level
A center island with range hood and high-end Viking appliances highlights the home chef’s workspace. Brushed wood Lamborghini-style cabinet doors with modern hardware, including frosted glass cabinetry, are juxtaposed with a gray tiled backsplash and Caesarstone countertops to create an eye-catching color palette. A bright window overlooks the backyard patio space, flooding the kitchen with natural light.
- Center Island w/ Range Hood
- High-End Appliances
- Brushed Wood + Frosted Glass Cabinetry
- Gray Tiled Backsplash + Caesarstone Countertops
- Bright Window Overlooking Patio Space
SUMPTUOUS SECOND LEVEL
Upstairs, the second level boasts a pristine primary suite with plentiful windows, soaring 9-foot ceilings and soffit box ceiling details — a serene background for this relaxing retreat. Neutral carpeting is complemented by various tones of neutral wall color, and the room is illuminated by recessed ceiling lights. A sliding barn door opens to a spa-like bathroom with a walk-in shower, plus modern tiles and hardware. A junior primary suite is also situated on the second level, offering an en-suite bedroom and bath, as well as a laundry room for added convenience.
- 9-Foot Ceilings + Soffit Box Ceiling Details
- Sliding Barn Door
- Spa-Like Bathroom w/ Oversized Bathtub
- Junior Primary Suite
- 2nd-Floor Laundry Room
A finished basement features additional living space, boasting a living/media room with a 1080p movie projector and 106-inch screen A spacious wine cellar is ideal for storage and organization. A guest bedroom and bath provide a private retreat for guests, and a third bedroom offers potential as a versatile fitness or flex space with rubber flooring and a mirrored wall.
- Large Living/Media Room
- Spacious Wine Cellar
- Guest Bedroom + Bath
- Plentiful Flex Space + Potential
PRIVATE ROOFTOP DECK
On the third level, a garage door opens to the Trex rooftop deck, perfect for relaxing and admiring the mountain, city and Sloan’s Lake views. A wet bar situated next to the garage door is a convenient bonus, while plentiful room for seating makes this the ultimate entertainer’s space. The rooftop has been engineered for a hot tub, and there is a gas line in place for a grill, offering tons of potential. Residents may enjoy outdoor dining against the background of scenic views or sunbathing under the gentle shade of an umbrella.
- Garage Door + Wet Bar
- Mountain, City and Sloan’s Lake Views
- Plentiful Room for Seating
- Trex Decking + Modern Deck Railing
Sloan’s Lake is Denver’s quintessential lake and park community. This neighborhood is centered around an active lake surrounded by beautiful green spaces for picnics, sporting activities and miles of nature paths. Located moments away from Highlands and Edgewater, residents and visitors will find shopping, galleries, cafes and the city’s best restaurants and watering holes just a short drive away.