Come home to this charming brick bungalow on a corner lot in South Park Hill. This cozy abode features an open floorplan, hardwood floors and a new storage shed. Bask in the Colorado sunshine from the comfort of a grassy backyard with generous room for seating. Green thumbs will delight in several garden beds surrounding the home. This residence is conveniently located near several public parks as well as the hip Oneida Park shopping center.
- Spacious Corner Lot
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Flowing Living + Dining Areas
- Modern Kitchen w/ A Cased Opening Window + Pristine Appliances
- Built-In Dining Nook
- Fully Finished Basement w/ New Egress Window + 3rd Bedroom
- Grassy Backyard w/ Garden Beds + Room for Entertaining
- New Storage Shed
- 3 Blocks from Oneida Park w/ Local Restaurants + Outdoor Courtyard
CHARISMATIC LIVING SPACE
Add architectural style to relaxing and entertaining with this airy, charismatic living area. This space wraps around a modern kitchen with a cased opening window to create a breezy social atmosphere. A built-in nook is nestled into the corner of the area, making it perfect for rejuvenation, working from home or extra seating at parties.
- Unique Wraparound Floorplan
- Kitchen Counter w/ Bar-Style Seating
- Cozy Built-In Corner Nook
- Ample Seating Space
ELEGANT DESIGNER KITCHEN
Prepare meals in a sunny, inviting kitchen overlooking the living area. This space features ample built-in storage, steel appliances and modern fixtures. Sleek butcher block countertops and a shiny tiled backsplash make cooking stylish and simple.
- Modern Steel Appliances
- Generous Built-In Storage
- Chic Tiled Backsplash
- Sleek Designer Fixtures
- Cased Opening Window
Relax from the comfort of the home’s serene private spaces. The bedrooms feature abundant natural light and generous space for decoration. Sleek bathrooms include stylish showers with floor-to-ceiling tiles and designer fixtures.
- Sunny + Spacious Bedrooms
- Classically Designed Bathrooms
- Shower Stalls w/ Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
Enjoy extra room to entertain, relax or house guests in a fully finished basement. The main area features a huge closet and ample seating space perfect for movie nights. The sunny, carpeted bedroom makes an excellent guest room or private workspace.
- Spacious Basement Living Area
- Additional Bedroom / Flexible Space
- Immense Closet
- Carpeting Throughout
Located on one of Park Hill’s most sought-after streets, this contemporary pad is a stone’s throw away from the Denver Zoo, museums, City Park, renowned restaurants and unique mom and pop shops. The perfect suburban setting tucked close to Downtown.