A delightful example of mid-mod charm w/ contemporary flair, this reimagined Carey Holiday Home showcases luminous details throughout. Wander into a vaulted living area amplified by clerestory windows + generous natural light. Nearby, an open dining + kitchen space ensure seamless connectivity for at-home gatherings. Stunning backsplash, stainless steel appliances + a vast center island characterize the upgraded kitchen, while sliding glass doors grant access to a gorgeous covered patio. Every space in the home — from the secondary bedrooms to a fully finished basement w/ egress windows — flaunts multi-use functionality. Enjoy the spaces as they are or invite new uses such as an at-home gym, office + more. Outside, an enrapturing oasis unfurls w/ planter beds, a lush lawn + solar panels for added convenience.
- Authentic Mid-Mod Carey Holiday Home Designed by Norton Polivnik
- Meticulously Remodeled in 2018 w/ All Major Systems Replaced
- Flowing Open-Concept Floorplan
- Abundant Natural Light from Large Clerestory Windows
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Upgraded Kitchen w/ Stunning Backsplash + Vast Center Island
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Main Floor Primary Suite w/ Walk-In Shower + Dual Sinks
- Versatile Fully Finished Basement
- Oversized Lot w/ Lush Backyard, Solar Panels, Covered Patio + Tool Shed
FLOWING MAIN FLOOR
Mid-mod charm permeates an open-concept main floor nestled beneath gorgeous vaulted ceilings. Clerestory windows illuminate the space with streams of natural light, highlighting warm flooring and a bold graphic wall. This area seamlessly flows into the adjacent dining and kitchen space, where endless at-home soirees are imagined with generous counter space, sleek cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, a vast island and breezy connectivity to the outdoor oasis.
- Open Concept Main Floor
- Vaulted Ceilings + Clerestory Windows
- Stunning Light Fixtures
- Generous Natural Light Throughout
- Abundant Cabinetry + Counter Space
- Center Island w/ Seating
- Outdoor Connectivity
The primary suite is tucked into a private corner of the main floor, touting natural light, generous closet space and a chic ceiling fan. The reimagined en-suite bathroom shines with updates, including dual sinks and glass-enclosed double shower. A contemporary light fixture shines above, adding a glow to this spa-like space.
- Main-Level Primary Suite
- Natural Light + Sleek Fixtures
- Generous Closet Space
- Updated En-Suite Bathroom
- Walk-in Shower + Dual Vanities
Retreat to the lower level to find a luminous space lit by both recessed lighting and egress windows. Fully finished, this area offers multiple spaces for flexible uses, including an at-home gym and work-from-home nook. An additional bedroom and bathroom affords privacy for guests and residents alike.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Multiple Recreation Areas
- Sprawling Living Space
- Bedroom + Bathroom
- Naturally Lit w/ Egress Windows
Accessible through sliding glass doors in the kitchen and dining area, a covered patio space stuns with tongue-in-groove wood accents and views into the sunny backyard. Explore the possibilities of at-home permaculture with Hügelkultur beds, planter boxes and generous space for additional homesteading opportunities. A fire ring and private fencing invite many nights spent under the stars.
- Gorgeous Backyard Space
- Covered Patio w/ Kitchen Access
- Permaculture Possibilities
- Fire Ring + Private Fencing
Harvey Park is Denver’s quintessential Mid-Century Modern neighborhood. Residents are unified by the architectural history of this neighborhood and take pride in the simplicity and style of their homes. Although Downtown Denver is just a short commute away, mountains, lakes, parks and nature paths are all within reach in Harvey Park.