This gorgeous mid-mod home crafts an incredible quilt of timeless design, historical merit and charming character throughout. Designed by famed mid-century Denver architect, James Norman, this home is unique in both its locale and custom construction.
A custom cedar, glass and red river brick exterior commingles with a wild-scaped outdoor haven, specifically crafted for low water and light maintenance needs. Gorgeous millwork escorts residents into an entryway that stretches towards a living area situated beneath vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
Floor-to-ceiling glass drenches the space in forest and mountain views with a sunny southern balcony offering wonderful privacy while blending indoor and outdoor living beautifully.
Features such as these and exposed brick, tongue-in-groove ceilings and radiant fireplaces have been well-loved by the owner — an artist and student of art history — for 60 years. Embark on the journey of mountain living just a short drive from Boulder and Downtown Denver.
- Designed by Famed Mid-Century Denver Architect, James Norman
- Charming + Original Mid-Century Details Throughout
- Custom Cedar + Red River Brick Exterior
- Drenched in Natural Light w/ Floor-to-Ceiling + Clerestory Windows
- Gorgeous Tongue-in-Groove Ceilings
- Dual-Sided Fireplace Wrapped in Brick
- Unmatched Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Naturally Wild-Scaped Estate Needing Minimal Water + Maintenance
- South-Facing Covered Deck w/ Stunning Forest + Mountain Views
- Close to 3 Open Space Parks, Popular Trails + Hang Gliding Spots
- Quick Jaunt to Downtown Denver + Boulder w/ Nearby Transit Options
A cascade of red river brick and cedar escorts residents into a wide entryway that is immediately warm and welcoming. The exterior elements continue inward for an effortlessly seamless transition into an incredible home to follow. A swath of closet space blends into the side wall, offering miles of storage that can be stylishly tucked away.
- Luminous Front Entryway
- Red River Brick + Cedar Elements
- Clerestory Windows
- Ample Storage Space
- Tongue-in-Groove Ceilings Throughout
Showstopping in composition yet rejuvenating in its atmosphere, this home’s living area is a marvel of floor-to-ceiling glass situated beneath vaulted ceilings. An expansive brick wall wraps around a wide original fireplace, inundating the space with warmth. Sliding glass doors wash the area with torrents of natural light while granting access to a blissful outdoor balcony.
- Expansive Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Vaulted Ceilings w/ Exposed Beams
- Custom Brick Fireplaces
- Original Details Throughout
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Showstopping Forest + Mountain Views
KITCHEN + DINING
Mid-mod timelessness defines a luminous kitchen and dining space imbued with mountain views through sliding glass doors. The kitchen breathes an air of nostalgia with a vintage tile backsplash, original cabinetry and muted tones that enhance the view of evergreens in an above-sink window. A breakfast bar connects the kitchen to a roomy dining space set against a backdrop of exposed brick.
- Timeless Mid-Mod Kitchen
- Generous Vintage Flair w/ Original Cabinetry + Backsplash
- Ample Cabinetry + Counter Space
- Breakfast Bar
- Separate Dining Space w/ Indoor-Outdoor Access
Wooden elements and warm, neutral tones envelop residents in subtle harmony within a spacious primary suite. Clerestory windows surround a paneled headboard wall, ensuring privacy while still affording ample natural light. Two closet spaces and a built-in vanity nook provide convenience and charm. Much like the kitchen, the en-suite bathroom is a masterclass in mid-century timelessness with privacy glass, original fixtures and beaming natural light.
- Elegant Primary Suite
- Soothing Neutral Tones
- Clerestory Windows
- 2 Closets + Built-in Vanity
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Sinks
The awe-inducing motif of organic, mid-mod enchantment continues in a flexible office space characterized by a fireplace, original built-ins and unstoppable views of the mountains. However, the distinct artistry of this home is not limited to what’s inside its walls. This home is perched on .6 acres of wild captivation, easily accessed through the home’s living and dining spaces via sliding glass doors. A wraparound deck opens to the home’s enticing surroundings, cultivated in a natural wabi-sabi fashion that invites fox and deer, elk, wild turkey, hummingbirds and more.
- Luxurious + Flexible At-Home Office Space
- Additional Fireplace + Original Built-ins
- Wraparound Deck w/ Dining + Living Room Access
- South East / South West Orientation
- Wild-Scaped Property w/ Gorgeous Mountain + Forest Views
- Wabi-Sabi Inspired Wild-Scaped Land
- Plenty of Wildlife Viewing
Nestled in the highly coveted Lookout Mountain locale of Golden, this home is a paradise for outdoor lovers. Just 12 miles from Denver, Golden is an energetic and storied city that boasts unparalleled mountain vistas and unequaled access to outdoor activities. Situated just north of I-70, Golden boasts easy access to all of the Front Range. Local attractions include Red Rocks Amphitheater, Clear Creek, North Table Mountain, South Table Mountain and a host of dining and entertainment options in a vibrant downtown.