Sumptuous serenity is amplified in this stunning Saddle Rock home, poised on a premium lot with sweeping golf course and majestic mountain views. An easily-flowing floorplan highlights versatile light-filled interiors and stylish, modern updates. The home’s accessible features include a three-car garage, elevator and stair lift.
- Premium Lot on Saddle Rock Golf Course w/ Ranch Style Living
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Convenient Main Floor Office
- New Double Ovens, Refrigerator, Microwave/Oven Combo + Dishwasher
- Flex Space w/ Sink + Low-Maintenance Floors, Perfect for An Art Studio
- Stunning Upper Deck + Lower Patio
- Walk-Out Basement
- Two Additional Living Suites in Basement w/ Partial Kitchen
- Lush Lot Maintained By HOA
- Extraordinary Views Over Golf Course + Mountains
- Garage Elevator + Stair Lift
STUNNING LIVING SPACE
Upon entering the light-filled interior, residents are greeted by a private main floor office with large windows and an elegant dining room. The open floorplan flows easily into the living room — the perfect space for relaxing or entertaining. The living room is accentuated by a warm fireplace and windows overlooking the back balcony deck with extraordinary views.
- Private Main Floor Office
- Elegant Dining Room
- Warm Fireplace
- Windows Overlooking the Back Balcony Deck
Handsome wood floors flow into a stunning kitchen with new appliances, including double ovens, a refrigerator, microwave/oven combo and dishwasher. The kitchen is airy and spacious, with a separate dining area and glass door to the back balcony deck. Plentiful cabinet and counter space offers convenient storage and prep space, and stylish accents include a contemporary light fixture in the dining area and a glass shelving cutout that opens to the living room.
- New Double Ovens + Refrigerator
- New Microwave/Oven Combo + Dishwasher
- Separate Dining Area w/ Contemporary Light Fixture
- Glass Door to Back Balcony Deck
- Glass Shelving Cutout
VERSATILE LOWER LEVEL
The walkout lower level offers sliding glass doors to a patio overlooking the backyard and two additional living suites in the basement with a partial kitchen. This flexible space can be utilized as a guest suite due to its privacy and functionality. Additional space on the lower level could be utilized as an art/craft studio with a sink and low maintenance floors, or as a fitness room, office or fourth bedroom.
- Sliding Glass Doors to Patio
- 2 Additional Living Suites w/ a Partial Kitchen
- Art/Craft Studio w/ Sink
- Neutral White Wall Color
The stunning backyard is an entertainer’s dream, with a balcony deck and lower level patio boasting picturesque golf course and mountain views. The balcony deck offers retractable awnings for lounging and enjoying sun-soaked afternoons, as well as room for grilling and outdoor dining. The lower level patio with two fans steps down to the lush green HOA-maintained lawn with space for pets to run and play, and plenty of room for a garden.
- Stunning Golf Course + Mountain Views
- Balcony Deck w/ Retractable Awning
- Lower Level Patio
- Lush Green Lawn
Saddle Rock is a golfing community nestled within Aurora. The impressive golf course offers a higher-end experience and hosts numerous statewide amateur and professional events. The community is a dream location, featuring stunning panoramic golf course and mountain views, extensive clubhouse amenities and even the Saddle Rock Grill restaurant.