Nestled on a rare expansive lot in the Whittier neighborhood, this local landmark showcases treasured detail in a sought-after locale. The Perry White House was constructed in 1875 and completely remodeled to evoke original character in a more expansive layout for true modern living. Outside, a true downtown oasis awaits with fruit trees, an enormous Japanese Maple and the oldest Burr Oak in the state commingling to craft an idyllic setting. Enjoy ample space for entertaining, gardening and quiet relaxation as Flatiron views stretch beyond.
- The Perry White House Built in 1875
- Nestled On an Expansive Lot
- Enveloped in Original Character
- Spacious + Open Floorplan
- Exposed Brick + Custom Woodwork
- Original Fireplace
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Astounding Kitchen with Ample Cabinetry + High-End Appliances
- Elevated Bedrooms with Vaulted Ceilings + Victorian Flair
- Rejuvenating Primary Bathroom with Clawfoot Tub + Stunning Finishes
- Outdoor Oasis with Living Spaces
LIVING + OFFICE
A charming and covered front porch awaits just beyond a white picket fence. Enter the home through a carved wooden door into a vast living area wrapped in exposed brick and grounded by an original fireplace. A nearby office or potential bedroom promotes serene productivity with seamless backyard access through French doors.
- Immense Curb Appeal
- Covered Front Porch with Carved Wooden Door
- Original Living Area with Exposed Brick
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Dedicated Office Area
KITCHEN + DINING
Connected to the front living space by way of a dedicated dining room, an astounding kitchen boasts muted colors, sky-high cabinetry, high-end appliances and harmonious the backyard. An additional living space showcases a marriage of modern convenience and timeless charm with built-in shelving, a fireplace and generous natural light. Nearby, a convenient mudroom features custom built-ins.
- Wolf Range + Gorgeous Blue Cabinetry
- Center Island with Seating
- Generous Outdoor Connectivity
- Second Living Area with Built-ins + Fireplace
- Mudroom with Custom Built-Ins
The upper level of this home is a lively convergence of modern finishes with Victorian flair. Vaulted ceilings soar above each bedroom, magnifying the home’s ample natural light. A spacious primary bathroom boasts a clawfoot tub, expert tiling and gorgeous cabinetry. The primary bedroom is just as astounding with exposed beams and private balcony access. A washer/dryer set are conveniently tucked into the primary bedroom closet.
- Radiant Upper-Level Bedrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Generous Natural Light
- Designer Bathrooms
- Private Balcony Access
This home is tucked away on its own treasured slice of Boulder paradise. Mature trees and private fencing create a haven of serenity while multiple patios promote outdoor entertaining. A lush lawn unfurls throughout the yard, intersected by thoughtfully placed border gardens and pathways.
- Lush Outdoor Haven
- Multiple Patio Spaces
- Mature Landscaping
- Verdant Lawn’
- Opportunity for Gardeners
Situated in Boulder’s Whittier neighborhood, this home is moments from lush parks and Downtown. The coveted Boulder lifestyle presents residents with ample opportunities for outdoor recreation while offering a cool, residential feel.