Experience life in an elegantly characterized space at 232 South Pennsylvania. Built in 2009, the main floor of the home takes a ranch-style inspiration to the next level. Design elements like heightened wood ceilings, extended windows and clean white walls play with natural light throughout. From curbside, the brick façade is crowned with solar panels. This, and more, is a prime example of how form and function unite in this upgraded Wash Park abode.
- Ranch-Style w/ Vaulted Wood Ceilings
- Wood Flooring
- Gas Fireplace
- Recess Lighting
- Open Layout
- Tasteful Kitchen w/ Large Island, Caesarstone Counters + Storage
- Large Main Floor Master Suite w/ Walk-In Closet
- Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Living Space, Egress Window, Laundry + Storage in Basement
- Private + Fenced-In Backyard
- Solar Panels
- Garage w/ 220 Voltage for Tesla Charging
- Close to Shops, Restaurants, DTC + Cherry Creek
- 2 Miles to Downtown
OPEN LIVING ROOM + DINING AREA
Tall ceilings and abundant natural light define this space. An open floor plan carries from a proud front living area through to a median dining space. Unique spherical chandeliers and recessed lighting supplement the natural light that pours in through large picture windows. Anchoring the living room is a gas fireplace with a slab stone inlay and wood mantle to mirror the wood ceiling beams.
- Upgraded Wood Ceilings
- Tall Windows w/ Tons of Natural Light
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Floors
- Open Floor Plan
A modern take on a galley-style kitchen, this commodious space is truly the beating heart of the home. Caesarstone countertops run along both sides of the space and down the expansive kitchen island — complete with a designer Viking stove, gas cooktop, cabinets below and a hollow end for additional seating. Extended walls of wooden cabinets add volume and functionality, making this kitchen a chef’s dream.
- Galley-Style Kitchen
- Huge Island w/ Gas Cooktop + Seating
- Designer Stainless Steel Appliances
- Viking Stove
- Walls of Cabinets for Storage
EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
Past the kitchen, double doors open up to reveal the main floor master suite. Wood floors, tall windows and a white color scheme define the master bedroom, staying true to the aesthetic of the rest of the home. An en-suite master bathroom follows suit, with wood cabinets, dark grey countertops and sleek metal finishes.
- Large Main Floor Master Suite
- En-Suite 3/4 Bathroom
- Walk-In Closet
Descend downstairs from the main level to the spacious finished basement. This additional living space is flexible enough for use as a TV den or rec room, with a second bedroom and walk-in closet, a full bathroom and a flex room on the same level.
- Tankless Water Heater, Air Handler Loop off Renai Hot Water Tank w/ Mini Furnace
- Second Bedroom w/ Walk-In Closet
- Full Bathroom
- Additional Flex Living Space/Office
- Egress Windows
Step out through a wood frame glass door and enter the sizable backyard. A fully-fenced yard wraps around the side and rear of the property. Landscaped bark, stone and paved concrete play dynamically with each other to create a patio space any host would be proud to share.
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping
- Large Concrete Patio Area
- Fully-Fenced + Private
- Insulated Garage w/ 220V Outlet
This property is positioned in a great central location within a few blocks of the neighborhood’s favorite shops and restaurants. With a Walk Score of 85, get some fresh air at Washington Park, or take a quick trip to downtown — only 2 miles away — DTC or Cherry Creek. The DSST Buyers Place School is just 1 block away. A true recognition of value, this home’s builder — Arcadia Properties — received an architecture and design award for “Best New Neighborhood.” Experience Wash Park living at its finest.