2340 S. Meade Street – View Listing
An Outstanding Renovation in Harvey Park, the Nistler House has Blasted into the Future with Cool Design and Aesthetic!
Breathing New Life and Style into their Modest Abode this home Screams WOW! The Architecture was there and all they had to do is Enhance it. And Enhance they did! Adding New Walls of Windows, Opening up the Kitchen and Converting a Garage into a Dramatic Sexy Bonus Room Cliff May would have been Impressed!
An Open Floor Plan with Floor to Ceiling Windows Reaches out and Embraces the Indoor/Outdoor Living Experience. Everywhere you look the Outdoors Welcomes you to one of the four Patios and MCM Landscape!
The Space is Light Filled from all Directions-The Open Kitchen Enjoys Views to all Living and Outdoor Space. The Master Bedroom is Open to the Covered Patio. The Separate Studio Overlooks the Main House and Courtyard.
- Floor to Ceiling Glass
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Volume Ceilings
- All New Systems—Furnace, Hot Water Heater, Electrical, Evap Cooler
- New Roof, Fence and Drive Way
- New Low E Double Pane Windows and Doors
- New Stainless Appliances, Washer and Dryer
- Custom Built-Ins in Bedrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- Integrated Wiring and Wall Mounts for Media-Flat Screens Included
- MCM Globe Lighting Throughout
- 4 Patios that Surround Property–Concrete, Chipped White Marble and Wood
- Built in Mod Planter Boxes
- Separate 150 Square Foot Studio/Theater Room/Office/Lounge
Designed and Built in the 1950’s by Iconic Cliff May, the Architect of the California Ranch Style Home, Harvey Park has 16 Blocks of Original Architectural Little Gems.
Harvey Park is Denver’s Answer to Affordable, Stylish Mid-Century Mod Design! Unified by its Incredible Architectural History of Cliff May, Harvey Park Residences have an Energy and Pride of Ownership seldom found in other Neighborhoods.
Check out the Neighborhood Website HarveyParkModern and the Cliff May Registry for further Information.
Harvey Park is Denver’s Best 50’s Neighborhood Based on the Iconic Eichler Styled California Contemporaries! Urban in Feel and Close to Cherry Creek, Whole Foods, Parks, Cherry Creek Bike Path, DTC and Downtown.