This beautiful brick home situated in the Crestmoor neighborhood was built nearly 70 years ago and has since been modernized to show off its true classic roots — with a modern flair. Each breathtaking room exudes beauty, sophistication and an unmatched brightness. The floorplan is open and breezy, highlighting the simplicity this home has to offer. Discover what this spacious dwelling and thoughtful details in the heart of Denver has to offer.
- Beautiful Brick Home w/ Gorgeous Updates
- Abundant Natural Light
- Radiant Hardwood Flooring in Primary Bathroom
- Designer Fixtures Throughout
- Unparalleled Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Sleek Kitchen w/ High-End Appliances
- Impeccably Maintained Patio w/ Fireplace
- Primary Suite w/ Expert Tiling
From the first step inside the entry, the main level welcomes all who enter with an abundance of natural light, pristine white walls, and beautiful hardwood floors. The spacious formal dining room boasts a grand traditional fire feature and beautiful paned side panels, while the living room provides an abundance of additional space that is perfect for entertainers. The family room blends seamlessly into the radiant open concept kitchen.
- Generous Natural Light
- Soothing Neutral Color Palette
- Radiant Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room w/ Decorative Fire Feature
- Ample Space to Entertain
- Main Floor Bedroom/Office
Featuring white cabinets and honed granite countertops, the kitchen shines as a focal point of this home. A luxurious oversized island can be used for eating, preparing meals, and entertaining. Drop-down pendant lights add some extra-chic flair. With two dishwashers, double ovens and accordion doors to the backyard, the kitchen seamlessly becomes an enchanting indoor-outdoor oasis within the city.
- Accordion Doors To Back Patio
- White Kitchen Cabinets-
- Honed Granite Counters
- Two Dishwashers + Double Ovens
- Large Island to Entertain
- Open Concept Kitchen + Family Room
Wander out of the kitchen’s beautiful accordion doors to your private getaway. The backyard’s spacious brick patio allows for multiple seating and gathering areas. Take a break and have some fun on the home’s built-in trampoline, enjoy the green space or warm up by the outdoor fireplace.
- Spacious Backyard w/ Brick Patio
- Large Brick Fireplace and Seating Area
- Ample Green Space
- In-Ground Trampoline
Retreat to the charming second-floor primary suite that boasts a beautiful marble tiled bathroom. Relish in the extra space this bathroom has to offer with a timeless wood two-sink vanity, walk-in shower, elegant clawfoot bathtub underneath a vaulted ceiling and glamorous chandelier. The primary suite also features a breathtaking walk-in closet that is conveniently plumbed and ready for a stackable washer/dryer.
- Fabulous Second-Floor Primary Suite
- Huge Walk-In Closet
- Conveniently Plumbed For Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Tiled Marble Four-Piece Bathroom w/ Clawfoot Tub
- 4 Additional Bedrooms w/ Jack-and-Jill Bathrooms
The spacious lower-level basement acts as its own private getaway, with a stunning open living area and multipurpose game room, as well as an additional bedroom and ¾ bathroom. A variety of windows make this lower level feel bright, airy and modern — a true extension of the rest of the home.
- Extra Private Space for Guests
- Basement Game Room
- Additional Bedroom + 3/4 Bath
Crestmoor is Southeast Denver’s luxury neighborhood that boasts an elegant and classic beauty. This locale offers wide, tree-lined streets and a mix of sought-after elegant traditional homes, as well as modern new-builds. Close to nearby parks, biking and walking paths, and just two miles from Cherry Creek Shopping Area, Crestmoor offers ideal high-end living in the city coupled with a quaint feel.