235 Elm Street Welcomes you with Story Book Charm. Brick, Stone, Wood, Wrought Iron & Mature Landscape Set the Stage for a Magical Experience.
Once Inside the Custom Millwork Library/Office Awaits. Front and Center a Two Story Skylit Custom Wrought Iron Stair Case Ascends to the Second Level. Crisp White Walls, Wainscoting, Crown Moldings and a 2 Sided Gas Fireplace Engage the Senses to Continue Exploring . Large Windows Let Natural Light Dance off the Beautiful Oak Floors.
- 2 Story Skylit Custom Staircase
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Custom Millwork Main Floor Office/Library
- Crown Moldings and Wainscoting
- 10’ Ceilings Throughout
- Designer Lighting Fixtures & Updated LED Lighting
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- New Epoxy Garage Floor
- New Interior & Exterior Paint
- New Roof – Boral Impact Slate has a Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Sewer Line to Main Updated/Remedied
Overlooking the Family Room & Breakfast Nook the Gourmet Kitchen is Beautiful. Surrounded by Windows and Glass Doors to the Impeccable Back Yard the Kitchen is Naturally Light Filled. The Limestone Gas Fireplace is Grand and Creates a Dramatic Focal Point.
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen
- 2 Tone Painted Cabinets
- Slab Quartz Countertops and Back Splash
- Counter Seating
- Pantry and Tons of Storage
- 42” Sub-Zero French Door Refrigerator/Freezer with Water Dispenser
- Bosch Gas Cook Top
- Best Downdraft
- Bosch Dishwasher
- GE Monogram Microwave
- Gas Limestone Fireplace
- Hardwood Floors
The Master Suite is on its Own Wing. The Glass Doors have a Wrought Iron Juliet Balcony that Overlooks the Enchanting Back Yard with Mature Evergreens. The Spa Master Bath Rivals any Luxury Hotel. The Step Up Soaking Tub, Walk-In Steam Shower, 2 Vanities with Slab Quartz Countertops and Mosaic Tiled Floor Create the Perfect Retreat.
Along with the Master Suite there are Three other Bedrooms that share the other Wing Upstairs. One is En-Suite and 2 Bedrooms share a Jack-n-Jill Bathroom.
- Hardwood Floors
- 10’ Ceilings
- New Slab Quartz Countertops, Sinks & Faucets
- Mosaic Tiled Floor
- 2 Sided Gas Fireplace
- His & Her’s Walk-In Closets
- 2 Step Up Soaking Tub
- Walk In Steam Shower
The Basement has gone through a Complete Renovation. Incredible 10’ Ceilings, a Wet Bar & Beverage Center and Large Open Space Create the Perfect Space for
- 10’ Ceilings
- New Sump Pump
- Polished Concrete Floors
- Wet Bar
- Beverage Center
- Micro Wave Oven
- Built-In Counter Seating
- Egress Windows
- LED Lighting
- Wine Room Ready
Charm on Overdrive. The Exterior and Landscape Seduce from the Street. Professionally Landscaped – Mature Trees Embrace the House and Fashion a Natural Privacy Barrier in the Back Yard. Decks and Retaining Walls add Visual Interest and Lead to Intimate Seating Areas.
- Professionally Landscaped with Mature Trees
- New Decking
- New Retaining Wall
- New Front Walk Way
- Garage and Wood Fences Re-Stained
- Front Door Sanded and Re-Stained
- French Drain System Installed
235 Elm Street is Located on a Premium Block in Coveted Hilltop, Denver’s Urban Luxury Neighborhood. Walking Distance to the City’s Premier Parks, Tennis Courts, Schools and Shopping. A Quick Bike Ride to Cherry Creek North. Easy Commute to Downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA.