Tucked into a private, forested oasis, this 4.46-acre property awaits with a custom tiny home. A stunning setting unfolds with views of mountains and greenery crafting a quaint escape just 30 minutes from downtown Pagosa Springs. Cedar tongue and groove siding wraps around the exteriors of this cozy abode complete with a dark red roof and front door.
A skylight over the great room invites natural light to stream in showcasing Beetle Kill and Blue Pine tongue and groove wall and ceiling finish. Bamboo flooring is complemented by live-edge elm countertops and barnwood cabinetry. A functional kitchen features a Sinkology copper sink, walnut dimmable light fixture, exposed copper plumbing and Danby refrigerator/freezer combo. Custom finishes are found in a bathroom with a handmade copper vessel sink from Egypt, cypress live-edge countertop, tiled shower and Air Head composting toilet. A ladder ascends to a sleeping loft while a built-in couch affords ample storage space.
Utilities include 50A electric, an owned Goal Zero Yeti 1400 solar generator and 400-watt panels, Mini Franklin LP stove heater, Excel On-Demand LP water heater, SEAFLO 33-series water pump, washer/dryer hookup and Starlink internet. Two new 175-gallon above groundwater cisterns, a French drain for gray water and a storage shed are added conveniences on the property.
WHY 245 + X ALCAZAR PLACE?
- 46-Acre Property with a Tiny Custom Home
- Situated Just 30 Minutes from Downtown Pagosa Springs
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Siding, Dark Red Roof + Front Door
- 50A Electric, Owned Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Solar Generator + 400-Watt Panels
- Excel On-Demand LP Water Heater + SEAFLO 33-Series Water Pump
- Two New 175-Gallon Above Groundwater Cisterns + French Drain for Gray Water