Sleek serenity is embraced in this Scandinavian-inspired half duplex. An open-concept main floorplan unfolds with solid hardwood flooring and natural light. Upgrades include black Andersen composite Fibrex windows and stylish designer details throughout. An ideal location affords easy access to I-25, the light rail, SoBo shops and restaurants and more.
Grounding a spacious living area, a linear gas fireplace with Porcelanosa tile emits ambiance while a 12-foot-wide Andersen 3-panel sliding patio door promotes outdoor flow. An eat-in waterfall island centers a kitchen showcasing luxe level-5 black-honed quartzite countertops and contemporary soft-close cabinetry. Deluxe KitchenAid appliances and a matte black pot filler complete the chef’s workspace.
- Scandinavian-inspired half duplex
- open-concept floorplan
- solid hardwood flooring
- vast windows + natural light
- sleek living room with a linear gas fireplace with Porcelanosa tile
- indoor-outdoor flow via Andersen 3-panel sliding patio door
- luxe kitchen with level-5 black-honed quartzite counters, soft-close cabinetry + KitchenAid appliances
- custom monorail staircase
- lavish primary suite with vaulted ceilings + a custom oak barn door
- finished basement with a rec room, wet bar + bedroom
A custom monorail staircase with floating treads and an iron divider ascends to the second level where a primary suite flaunts vaulted ceilings. Open a custom $4,000 oak barn door crafted by a local artist to reveal a spa-like bathroom with modern tile and a curbless shower. Downstairs, a finished basement boasts a recreation room with a wet bar, bedroom with a walk-in closet, storage room and a powder bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tile.
- custom monorail staircase with floating treads
- vaulted ceilings
- custom barn door
- modern tile + curbless shower
- finished basement
Retreat outdoors through a sliding patio door to a spacious backyard featuring a lush green lawn and privacy fencing. Imagine warm evenings spent dining and relaxing al fresco with guests on a large patio. A two-car garage offers ample storage space for keeping outdoor recreation equipment.
- lush green lawn
- spacious backyard
- privacy fencing
- large patio
- two-car garage
Offering residents a quaint suburban escape, SoBo is nestled in South Denver just a stone’s throw from downtown. Residents revel in sun-filled afternoons spent exploring nature in Harvard Gulch Park and Rosedale Park. Enjoy close proximity to shopping and restaurants in SoBo and a short driving distance to Washington Park, Denver University and the Platte River Trail.
- nestled in South Denver
- stone’s throw from downtown
- access to Harvard Gulch Park + Rosedale Park
- plethora of shopping + restaurants
- proximity to Washington Park, Denver University + the Platte River Trail