Elegance and sleek finishes are highlighted in this contemporary residence situated in the new S*Park complex. A bright, open floorplan flows easily and offers versatile space for relaxing and entertaining. Countless community amenities and an excellent location make this residence a desirable retreat.
- Green Building In S*Park Complex
- Clean + Contemporary Finishes
- Soaring 10′ Ceilings
- Flooded w/ Natural Light
- Abundant Closet Space
- Chic Kitchen w/ Warm Wood Cabinetry + Brilliant White Backsplash
- Relaxing + Spacious Primary Suite
- Popular Restaurants + Yoga Space in The Complex
- Community Areas w/ Apple Orchard, Grills, Fire Pits + Dog Run
- Close Proximity to Central Market + Coveted RiNo Restaurants + Shops
OPEN ENTRANCE + KITCHEN
Residents enter into the open-concept floorplan with soaring 10-foot ceilings through the modern kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, brushed wood and white cabinets and a subway tile backsplash provide a stylish prep space for the home chef. The kitchen flows into a dining area w/ a contemporary light fixture, offering an open space for enjoying meals and entertaining.
- Soaring 10-Foot Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Brushed Wood + White Cabinets
- Subway Tile Backsplash
- Dining Area w/ Contemporary Light Fixture
LIVING ROOM + BALCONY
The dining area opens to the bright living room and is illuminated with natural light through sliding glass doors. Outside, the outdoor balcony overlooks a lush green courtyard lawn. There is ample room to place outdoor chairs or a bistro set — the perfect space to enjoy sipping morning coffee or an evening sunset.
- Sliding Glass Doors to Outdoor Balcony
- View of Lush Green Courtyard Lawn
- Room for Outdoor Seating
- Modern Balcony Railing
BEDROOM + BATH
Glass French doors open to the spacious bedroom with a large closet for storage and organization. Crisp white wall color and plush beige carpeting offer a neutral backdrop for personalized home décor. The updated bath is a relaxing retreat with a light-up mirror and cabinet storage space.
- Glass French Doors
- Large Closet for Storage + Organization
- Crisp White Wall Color + Plush Beige Carpeting
- Light-Up Mirror
- Cabinet Storage Space
Constructed in 2018, the S*Park Complex green building offers countless perks, including convenient underground garage parking. The lively community space boasts an apple orchard, grilling area, fire pits, dog run and more. Residents also enjoy low HOA and electric bills, and short-term rentals are allowed by the HOA. The desirable location features Atilus Farms, Uchi and Third Space Yoga within the complex, with fresh vegetable delivery from Atilus Farms. Close proximity to Central Market, Crema and RiNo restaurants means there is never a shortage of dining options.
- Close Proximity to Central Market + RiNo Restaurants + Shops
- Apple Orchard, Grilling Area, Fire Pits, Dog Run + More
- HOA Allows Short-Term Rentals
- Atilus Farms, Uchi + Third Space Yoga within the Complex
- Atilus Farms Fresh Vegetable Delivery
The River North Art District, or “RiNo,” is an exciting blend of urban charm and unique industrial revival. Historic warehouses and factories now house a multitude of jazz bars, restaurants, brewpubs, art galleries and working studios. RiNo boasts a diverse mix of creative businesses ranging from visual artists, designers and furniture makers to craft distillers and brewers, winemakers, creators of unique outdoor gear and small-batch coffee roasters.