A complete 2021 renovation pairs with a highly sought-after location in this remarkable Polo Club North home. A bright and airy motif collides with stunning architectural features such as pitched ceilings and indoor-outdoor connectivity. Situated within the interior of it surrounding community, residents can relish in water feature views and the convenience of ample guest parking.
- Spectacularly Renovated In 2021
- Elegant + Transitional Design
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Striking Stacked Stone Fireplace + Entertainment Bar
- Sparkling Kitchen w/ Farmhouse Sink + Quartz Countertops
- Pristine Viking Appliances
- 2 Main Floor Bedrooms + Bathrooms
- Large Basement w/ 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath
- Prime Interior Cul-De-Sac Location Near a Water Feature
LIVING + DINING
Inside this private sanctuary, residents will find multiple luminous living areas, the first being grounded by a fireplace with floor-to-ceiling tile. The open floorplan and hardwood floors continue into a formal dining space, where elegant soirees are imagined beneath a sparkling chandelier. The second living area and informal dining space are found beneath pitched ceilings, boasting another fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry.
- Multiple Living Areas
- Two Distinct Fireplaces
- Built-in Cabinetry
- Hardwood Floors
- Recessed + Natural Lighting
- Outdoor Connectivity
Connected to the living room by way of the informal dining area, the shining chef’s kitchen is alive with natural light. Entertaining guests and residents is a dream with quartz countertops, Viking appliances and a wide island with seating. Relish in the convenience of a dry bar area equipped with a beverage refrigerator and sleek cabinetry.
- Bright + Airy Kitchen
- Sleek Cabinetry + Abundant Counter Space
- Wide Island w/ Seating
- Viking Appliances
Two main-floor bedrooms showcase luxury and comfort with classic trim and soft carpeting. Amongst these bedrooms is a primary suite with indoor-outdoor connectivity and a spa-like bathroom with a freestanding soaking tub. The lower level of this home can easily serve as a guest retreat with a full bedroom and bathroom.
- Outstanding Primary Suite
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities + Soaking Tub
- Flexible Bedroom/Office Space
- Finished Lower Level w/ Endless Possibilities
While the home itself is an astounding haven, its outdoor connectivity is the crowning jewel. Accessible from the dining area, a pristine brick patio space effectively extends the dining area for larger-scale gatherings. Imagine cool summer nights beneath the covered area and sun-soaked summers overlooking the property’s water feature.
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Accessible Through Dining Area
- Private, Yet Open
- Meticulously Maintained
- Views of the Water Feature
Among the most coveted neighborhoods of Denver, Polo Club North is situated near the city’s most treasured art galleries, fine dining establishments and high-end shops. However, this locale is not just glitz and glamor — access to nature is a breeze on the Cherry Creek Trail. An easy commute to downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA make Polo Club North one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.