2555 West 39th Avenue – $794,900
CLASSIC COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
An amazing opportunity for development awaits on this 5,500-square-foot property. Endless investment possibilities are presented to build and design a personalized vision on a tree-lined street in a coveted neighborhood. Ideally situated within Sunnyside, residents will enjoy close proximity to the trendy Highlands locale as well as easy access to major highways, restaurants, shopping, outdoor recreation and amenities.
- Unique Opportunity for Development
- 5,500-Square-Foot Property in Sunnyside
- Situated on a Tree-Lined Street
- Architectural Drawings Approved for an Addition + ADU
- Zoning for a Single-Family Home with One Accessory Building
- Possibilities for the Lot to be Subdivided to Build Two Single-Family Homes or a Duplex
- Close Proximity to the Highlands Locale
- Easy Access to Major Highways, Restaurants, Shopping, Outdoor Recreation + Amenities
- Ready for Permitting with Xcel Power Pole Removal, Asbestos Mitigation, Surveying, Alley Dedication + Tree Mitigation
PLANS + POSSIBILITIES
Architectural drawings have been approved for an addition and ADU with zoning for a single-family home with one accessory building. The spacious lot may also be subdivided to build two single-family homes or a duplex. Imagine the potential to design a Colorado dream home on this unique site.
- Prepared Architectural Drawings
- Approved for Addition + ADU
- Zoning for a Single-Family Home
- Potential for Subdivision
This property has already undergone Xcel power pole removal, asbestos mitigation, surveying and alley dedication, and tree mitigation — making it ready for permitting. In addition, the property demo, sewer cap and a Geotech report have also been completed for convenience. Prepared architecture and engineering plans make this property an excellent opportunity for development.
- Xcel Power Pole Removal
- Asbestos + Tree Mitigation
- Surveying + Alley Dedication
- Completed Geotech Report
Situated right beside the trendy Highlands locale, Sunnyside boasts proximity to all of the incredible restaurants, cafes and pubs of this coveted neighborhood with a cool, residential feel. Close proximity to major highways makes both commuting to Denver and escaping to the mountains a breeze.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,411
Parking: 2-Car Garage, Exterior Access Door