A home that breathes sheer elegance and exhales sublime luxury — 2610 East Cedar is not just a structure, but an experience. Sequential livability is crafted from the inspired minds of BOSS.architecture and built by Montare Builders, whose brilliance has masterfully configured the use of quality natural materials and negative space.
From the divine indoor courtyard and soaring atrium-esque stairwell, to the intimacy of detail-laden bedroom spaces, meticulous craftsmanship is the highlight of each space regardless of scale. As a structure that lives within itself, floor-to-ceiling glass, sky-high expanses and gracious moments of artistry create a microcosm in which every room communicates with one another.
Although the home flaunts jaw-dropping characteristics that can be standalone centerpieces, every curated feature, such as custom millwork and seamless built-ins, is an intentional element within a tapestry — offering a curated lifestyle that is blissfully layered in its wholeness. Rooted in architectural influence yet utterly its own, this home describes a new era in Denver’s luxury homes.
- Crafted + Inspired by BOSS.architecture + Montare Builders
- Vonmod Millwork Throughout
- Quality Natural Materials
- 9 1/2″ Wide Oak Floors
- Enchanting 9-12’ Ceilings
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Vibrant Lighting Throughout
- Floor-To-Ceiling Glass + Expanses
- Intentional Alignment
- Soaring Atrium-Esque Stairwell
- Home Elevator — Morning Star
- Luxe Kitchen W/ Lavish Finishes
- Designed Around A Central Courtyard
- Curated Landscaping + Pool/Hot Tub
A lack of windows on the front façade drives the curiosity of passersby — and, like a thoughtful gift delicately wrapped in bespoke artistry, encourages all to unwrap the wonders that unfurl inside. As residents approach the magnificent front door a cascade of enchantment expands behind the perforated metal privacy screen to the left. A courtyard, the centerpiece of the home’s symbiotic design, reaches upward into a light-drenching skylight and downward into a bewitching collection of tiered greenery. It is from here that the heartbeat of the home pulses, granting life to the interior space it serves.
- Inquisitive Front Façade Elegantly Nestled Among Minimalist Landscaping
- Perforated Metal Screen by Taylored Iron
- 2Stone Exterior Board Form
- Millwork by Delta Millworks + Accoya
- Showstopping Courtyard Visible from Multiple Interior Spaces
- Privately Poised, Yet Affords Ample Natural Light Indoors
CAPTIVATING DINING SPACE
A torrent of millwork escorts residents into a main level intimately graced with high-quality materials that enrich the scale of each space without detracting from the patterns of natural light. The first of these marvelous vignettes is a sunken dining room framed by a collection of focal points that work in conjunction with one another rather than competing for visual authority. These features include a custom three-sided peninsula fireplace, a Bocci 73 chandelier, a dual-sided glass wine cabinet and a wall of low-profile planter boxes that serves as a continuation of the striking courtyard just beyond. As a room that plays with depth and dimension, residents are afforded the privacy of a quietly inviting social space with the grandeur of remarkable ingenuity.
- Sunken Dining Room Wrapped in Delicate Drama
- Vast, Glass-Enclosed Wine Cabinet for Vintage Collectors
- Custom 3-Sided Open Peninsula Fireplace by Colorado Comfort w/ Vertical Venting
- Awe-Inducing Bocci 73 Chandelier
- Interior Planters to Bring the Outside Indoors
- Unobstructed Courtyard Views
INSPIRING KITCHEN SPACE
To create a sense of seclusion for the dining space while still affording subtle connectivity, the kitchen peers through the peninsula fireplace in an intentional frame of linear composition. A courtship of natural symbiosis emerges with a striking limestone waterfall island that playfully intersects with a live edge table by local woodworker Taavi Designs.
Sculptural simplicity encircles the space with an interplay of sleek, dark wood and warm millwork cabinetry elevated by a lack of visible hardware. Ultra high-end appliances commingle with a surrounding expanse of natural quartzite counters and backsplash. While a custom pendant provides supplemental illumination above the center island, a deluge of natural light pours in through stacking glass doors that permits a seamless bond between the kitchen and the exclusive outdoor oasis.
- Simplicity Reigns to Highlight Luxury Finishes
- Custom Designer Touches at Every Turn
- Top-Tier Appliances, Including Wolf Range + Microwave, Ventahood, Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer + Asko Dishwashers
- Miles of Shinnoki Cabinetry w/ No Visible Hardware
- Lumiere Natural Quartzite Countertops + Elements by Colorado Stone Limited
- Thala Grey Limestone Waterfall Island
- Wood Island Table by Taavi Designs/ Ezra Darnell
- 20’ Alex Allen Pendant Light — Custom-Spliced Onsite
- Julien SmartStation Kitchen Sink
EXCEPTIONAL LIVING + OFFICE
Wide plank flooring flows through a hallway lined with yet another expanse of stackable sliding glass doors that blissfully shine upon a Tailored Iron stairway, creating a private vignette for a serene and sunken living area. Although the space itself is a universe delicately balancing contrasting tones and minimalist lighting, the outdoors is welcomed inside through floor-to-ceiling glass and views into the impeccably designed outdoor haven.
The nearby office space embodies this same penchant for revered outdoor connectivity. Equipped with a built-in Murphy bed and private access to the outdoor terrace, residents are fully encased in a divine, flexible space that can feel supremely private or generously woven into its surroundings with just the opening of a sliding glass door.
- Wide Plank Hardwood Floors by Rock Solid Hardwoods
- Generous Natural Light + Outdoor Connectivity w/ Multiple Sets of Stackable Glass Doors
- Sunken Living Space Nestled Behind the Stairwell
- Arched Floor Lamp by Roll + Hill
- Private, Yet Connected Office Space/ Pool House
- Custom Built-ins, Light Fixtures + Murphy Bed
Relentlessly adhering to a motif that beckons the outdoors inside, the upper-level corridor surrounds itself in pristine swaths of glass so that every moment revels in naturally driven luminosity. Every bedroom in this home has been thoughtfully crafted with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets, but the primary bedroom is the physical expression of a standing ovation within this enclave.
A continuation of grooved oak and contemporary pendant lights frame the headboard wall, offering owners a rejuvenating area framed by natural materials. Another Colorado Comfort fireplace graces the far wall, emitting warmth throughout the space without overpowering the sleek composition. While the stackable glass doors provide views into the pool area, an additional private deck is tucked within the front façade of the home, giving owners a serene respite to enjoy all to themselves.
Sumptuous serenity is found within an en-suite reverie grounded by heated floors and wrapped in sultry marble. Lavish yet demure, this bathroom creates an all-encompassing experience of indulgence with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower, Toto Washlet, a wide Negresco vanity and a freestanding soaking tub illuminated by a skylight. A custom walk-in closet displays attire and accessories like artwork with a convenient washer and dryer nearby.
- All Upper Level Bedrooms Include En-Suite Bathrooms + Walk-in Closets
- Vast Primary Bedroom w/ 10’ Ceilings and Grooved Oak Walls
- Melt Pendant Lights by Tom Dixon
- Custom Fireplace Hearth by Colorado Comfort w/ Negresco Granite Ledge
- Stackable Glass Doors.
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Iris Black Cottage Marble from Decorative Materials
- Negresco Leathered Granite Counters + Shower Ledge
- Toto Washlet Bidet
- Custom Walk-in Closet w/ Samsung Washer + Dryer
- Private Deck Trimmed w/ Delta Millworks Wood
The open stairwell continues downward into a private collection of lower-level retreats, the first of which is a media room outlined by a Shinnoki wet bar equipped with a fridge. Sleek concrete flooring flows into a flexible gaming room crowned by an Apparatus Arrow chandelier and amplified by views into the courtyard. Each lower-level bedroom is reminiscent of an art gallery with pristine white walls, natural light from egress windows and recessed lighting.
Health and wellness have been perfectly integrated into this home’s lower-level gym space with generous room for high-end equipment and weights, built-in shelving and a spacious infrared sauna.
- Divine Lower Level w/ Ample Space to Entertain
- Dedicated Media Room w/ Custom Wet Bar
- Gaming Area w/ Courtyard Views + Designer Lighting
- Additional Bedroom Spaces w/ Gerberit Floating Toilets
- At-Home Gym/ Sauna w/ Built-in Shelving
Like many facets of this stunning home, the divine outdoor oasis ushers in a new class of experiential living. With connectivity to nearly every interior space, this space has been meticulously crafted to showcase its inimitable form.
Decadent al fresco soirees are imagined with a built-in Wolf Grill and Forno Bravo pizza oven tucked into a private corner of the backyard. Acting as the centerpiece, the pool and hot tub are surrounded by Italian S. Anselmo brick veneer, creating texture while still blending into the exterior finishes of the home. This is a space that emboldens residents to tap into their desires for radiant sunshine and the unequaled mile-high climate within a realm that revels in togetherness.
- Inimitable Backyard Escape Designed for the Utmost Interior Connectivity
- Pool w/ UV + Ozone Filtration System
- Built-in Kitchen w/ Forno Bravo Casa 90 Pizza Oven + 42” Wolf Grill
- Outdoor Projector + Spacious Entertainment Area w/ Paloform Caldera
- Pool House / Flexible Office Space Attached to Main Home
- Lush Landscaping + Private Fencing
Centered in an enclave of architecturally notable homes, this home is perfectly situated in Cherry Creek, the most coveted neighborhood in Denver. The city’s finest art galleries, restaurants, shops and nature paths are all just seconds away. An easy commute to downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA, Cherry Creek is a locality that marries the sublime with the luxurious.