Discover an escape within the city at this charming, move-in ready residence in Valverde. This warm, intimate abode is styled with a classic aesthetic containing hardwood floors, modern fixtures and plenty of character. Enjoy the convenience of two off-street parking spots and close proximity to downtown Denver.
- Overflowing w/ Character + Charm
- Ample Natural Light Throughout
- Updated Kitchen w/ Stunning Tile Backsplash + Marble Countertops
- Cased Openings
- Warm + Neutral Bedrooms w/ Hardwood Floors
- Walk-Out Patio Doors from Primary Bedroom
- Sustainable Oasis w/ Native Species Garden Beds + Rain Barrels
- Expansive Backyard w/ New Fencing + Irrigation System
- Close Proximity to Downtown Denver, Parks + Restaurants
INVITING MODERN DINING
Cook and dine in style in this fresh, inviting and recently updated kitchen. Its elegant, modern design features marble countertops, a tiled backsplash, an understated chandelier and stainless steel appliances. A door to the back patio provides a warm indoor-outdoor connection and makes al fresco dining easy.
- Sleek Stainless Steel Appliances + Modern Fixtures
- Stylish Tiled Backsplash Above Elegant Marble Countertops
- Door to the Back Patio for Easy Al Fresco Dining
SUNNY + COMFORTABLE LIVING
A cased opening connects the kitchen to a sunny living room and highlights the social atmosphere of the space. This area includes bright picture windows and plenty of space to relax. The inviting warmth of the living room makes it a perfect space to entertain friends or enjoy a quiet night in.
- Cased Opening — Connects the Living Room to Kitchen
- Large Picture Windows
- Hardwood Floors + a Classically Designed Ceiling Fan
SERENE PRIVATE SPACES
The carpeted primary suite boasts built-in shelving and a sliding door to the spacious back patio. The bathroom features a walk-in shower with elegant floor-to-ceiling tiles. The secondary bedroom could easily function as a home office or private studio.
- Primary Suite Includes Built-In Shelving + a Private Door to the Back Patio
- Secondary Suite w/ Hardwood Floors
- Bathroom w/ Walk-In Shower + Marble Countertops
FRESH + SUSTAINABLE LIVING
Enjoy the outdoors in privacy in a back patio with edible plants and a wooden awning. Gardening aficionados will appreciate the newly fenced front yard with two garden beds that are already home to native species. An added irrigation system and 110-gallon rain barrels installed in the front and back make this sustainable home a perfect pick for nature lovers.
- Front Yard w/ 2 Garden Beds Home to Native Species
- Back Patio w/ Wooden Awning + Edible Plants
- Irrigation System + 110-Gallon Rain Barrels
Valverde, or “Green Valley,” is a neighborhood above the South Platte River named for its lush southwestern landscapes. It features some of the city’s best dining and bars as well as an array of parks. The area’s spacious homes and close proximity to downtown Denver makes it a perfect escape within the city.