Nestled amongst towering pine trees and sparkling ponds is this Green Valley Ranch home, a peaceful and serene mountain retreat tucked away for ultimate privacy. The home is cozy and welcoming, with numerous upgrades both inside and out. Residents enjoy easy access to 285, Meyers Ranch Park, nature trails, a disc gold course, grocery stores and Snowpack Taproom.
- Quiet Mountain Retreat Nestled Amongst Trees + Ponds
- Horse Property w/ Steel-Sided Barn
- Inviting Front Porch + Expansive Back Deck w/ Vista Views
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Cozy Kitchen w/ Stone Backsplash + New Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Wood Fireplace Insert, Water Heater + Updated Electrical Panel
- Domestic Well
- Moments Away from Nature Trails + Disc Golf Course
- Close to Meyers Ranch Park, Grocery Stores + Popular Snowpack Taproom
- Easy Access to Highway 285
INVITING ENTRY + LIVING SPACE
A rustic, inviting front porch surrounded by planted flowers flows into the open, cozy living space with warm hardwood floors. Eyes are drawn to a focal point in the room — a painted brick fireplace with a new wood insert. Bright windows provide natural light, while a classic ceiling fan light fixture offers additional illumination.
- Inviting Front Porch w/ Planted Flowers
- Warm Hardwood Floors
- Painted Brick Fireplace w/ New Wood Insert
- Classic Ceiling Fan Light Fixture
KITCHEN + DINING AREA
The quaint kitchen offers new stainless steel appliances complemented by dark wood cabinetry and a stone backsplash. A bright window above the sink overlooks the outdoors with views of mature trees. A unique light fixture hangs above the dining area with a stained glass window in view.
- New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dark Wood Cabinetry
- Stone Backsplash
- Dining Area w/ Unique Light Fixture
- Stained Glass Window
OUTDOOR AREA + HORSE BARN
The expansive back deck offers stunning vista views and room for outdoor furniture, an ideal space for relaxing or entertaining. As a horse property, the land includes a steel-sided barn perfect for a four-legged friend’s home. A newly-built insulated garage provides space to easily fit adventure equipment.
- Expansive Back Deck
- Stunning Vista Views
- Steel-Sided Horse Barn
- Newly-Built Insulated Garage
The home includes a convenient washer and dryer in a designated space, new water heater and an updated electrical panel. Additional features include a domestic well, radon system and propane. Residents enjoy close proximity to nature trails and parks, as well as grocery stores and restaurants.
- Washer + Dryer
- New Water Heater
- Updated Electrical Panel
- Domestic Well
- Radon System + Propane
Green Valley Ranch is a suburban neighborhood and horse community nestled in Conifer, located just an hour outside of Denver. There is no shortage of outdoor space at Meyers Ranch Park, on nature trails and at the disc golf course. Residents enjoy easy access to grocery stores and restaurants, including the Green Valley Ranch Snowpack Taproom with live music.