2720 South Emerson Street – $1,175,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
Mc Clairs Forest Hill
Lustrous living awaits in this charming English-style cottage. Poised on a spacious lot, a welcoming front yard with a water feature crafts a tranquil setting. Enter into a gracefully flowing layout awash with natural light throughout. A private escape awaits in a backyard with a wood deck and a flagstone patio. Imagine warm evenings spent dining al fresco beneath a vine-covered pergola while overlooking an expansive lawn.
Grounded by a wood-burning stone fireplace, a living room showcases two vast skylights and parquet wood flooring. The home chef delights in an updated kitchen with a red AGA range, a beverage fridge and soapstone countertops and sink. Enjoy late morning brunch in a sunroom with in-floor heating, two skylights and back patio access. Retreat to a main-floor primary bedroom with a flex space ideal for an office, gym or seating area. A serene main-floor bathroom boasts grasscloth wallpaper, subway tile and a barn door. Two upper-level bedrooms are complemented by a shared bathroom. Downstairs, a finished basement features a recreation room with a fireplace and built-ins plus a bedroom, full bathroom and laundry.
- charming English-style cottage
- welcoming front yard with a water feature
- living room with a wood-burning stone fireplace, two vast skylights and parquet wood flooring
- updated kitchen with a red AGA range, beverage fridge, soapstone countertops + sink
- sunroom with in-floor heating, two skylights + back patio access
- main-floor primary bedroom with a flex space
- finished basement with a rec room, bedroom, full bath + laundry
- backyard with a wood deck + a flagstone patio
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,848
Parking: 2-Car Garage