High-end finishes emerge in this light and bright Washington Park residence brimming with impressive, modern updates. Newly refinished hardwood floors flow throughout the open floorplan, accentuated by natural light streaming in from the large windows. The residence features all new light fixtures and bright, neutral wall color throughout. Centrally and conveniently located, the condo is in close proximity to Washington Park and only two blocks from Broadway restaurants, bars and shopping.
- Light + Bright Open Floorplan
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Airy Living Room w/ a Picture Window
- Open Kitchen w/ Light Wood Cabinets, Modern Tile + Backsplash
- New Stainless Steel Appliances
- All New Light Fixtures
- Remodeled Bath w/ a Walk-In Shower + Contemporary Tile
- Low HOA Includes Heat, Electric, Water, Trash + Exterior Maintenance
- Close to Wash Park + Broadway Bars, Restaurants + Shops
The open kitchen has been fully updated, showcasing new stainless steel appliances and light wood cabinets. New, modern tile and backsplash elevate the space. A large corner window allows natural light to stream in while contemporary lighting is an impressive addition.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Light Wood Cabinets
- New, Modern Tile + Backsplash
- Large Corner Window
- Contemporary Lighting
AIRY LIVING ROOM
There is plentiful space for relaxing and entertaining in the airy living room, with a picture window and space for a dining area. The refinished hardwood floors are complemented by the light, neutral wall color and classic mouldings, allowing opportunity for a host of design possibilities. The living room opens to the kitchen for ease of access and convenient flow.
- Large Picture Window
- Space for a Dining Area
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Classic Mouldings
- Plentiful Space for Relaxing + Entertaining
IMPRESSIVE BEDROOM + BATH
The bedroom is a relaxing retreat, featuring a light, neutral wall color, handsome hardwood floors and a spacious closet. Natural light illuminates the bedroom through the large picture window. The impressive, spa-like bath was newly remodeled in 2021 and boasts a walk-in shower, modern tile and all-white cabinets.
- Spacious Walk-In Shower
- andsome HSpacious Spacious Closet
- WalkWalk-In Shower
- MMMMModern Tile
- All-White Cabinets
A chic brick exterior welcomes residents to the exterior of the building, boasting many amenities. A parking permit is included with this residence, and a low HOA fee includes heat, electric, water, trash and exterior maintenance. Enjoy close proximity to Washington Park, restaurants and shopping.
- Chic Brick Building Exterior
- Included Parking Permit
- Low HOA Fee
- Close Proximity to Washington Park, Restaurants + Shopping
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and a lake. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are strolling around the park’s well-kept paths, joining their soccer league for a post-game picnic or sharing the playground with fellow families. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.