Showstopping craftsmanship balances unwavering style in this Whittier home. Boldly embracing the architecture of the neighborhood, the exterior invokes a sense of nostalgia that flows inside to the main floor that encompasses an office with wet bar, elegant formal dining room, a formal living room area with gas fireplace and a bright, inviting kitchen.
Stainless steel appliances — including a gas range and a wine refrigerator — mimic the sheen of single-sheet stainless countertop while abundant cabinetry offers endless storage. Upstairs, a spacious primary suite unfolds beneath vaulted ceilings, exuding luxurious leisure with a walk-in closet, gas fireplace and en-suite, five-piece bath with jacuzzi tub. Additionally, owners are treated to a private balcony boasting city and neighborhood views.
A lower level offers a serene private space that can either function as a serene suite for guests and residents alike, or rented as an income-producing opportunity. This hospitality is extended outdoors, where a professionally landscaped backyard with built in gas fire-pit, a gas line for grill, multiple patio spaces and an outdoor garden merge to form an enrapturing oasis.
- Masterpiece in the Heart of the Historic Whittier Neighborhood
- Lush Front Yard + Large Sitting Porch
- Ample Natural Light Throughout
- Formal Living Room w/ Stunning Oak Mantel
- Bright + Quiet Office w/ Bar
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Primary Suite w/ Fireplace + Balcony
- Lower-Level Apartment w/ Private Entrance — Rented for $3,000+ per Month
- Backyard Escape w/ Built-in Gas Firepit
- Dual Laundry Rooms — 1 Upper + 1 Lower
An inviting front porch acts as a stunning first impression for all those who enter this home. The main floor of this elegant abode plays host to stylish and private formal spaces, including an office, front sitting area and dining room. The office shines with bay windows and a convenient wet bar. Nearby, the formal front sitting area radiates warmth with a large oak mantel and gas fireplace. Finally, a fully private dining area promotes endless conversations and dinner soirees with a backdrop of timeless wainscoting.
- Formal Dining, Living + Office Spaces
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Classic Detail — Wainscot Trim, Bay Windows + Natural Light
- Wet Bar in Office Space
- Grand Fire Feature w/ Oak Mantel
As the beating heart of this extravagant home, the kitchen is a gourmet haven awaiting creative culinary pursuits. Equipped with two sinks, a gas cooktop and wine refrigerator, at-home chefs have all the tools they need to compose exquisite dinners. Remarkably unique, the single-sheet stainless steel countertops and backsplash magnify the warmth of the space’s ample cabinetry. A vast island grants a front-stage view into this charming space.
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Open Floorplan w/ Nearby Living Space
- Island Seating
- Luxe Appliances
- Stainless Steel Counters
- Wine Refrigerator + Gas Range
- Abundant Cabinetry + Pantry
- Indoor-Outdoor Access Through French Doors
A second-level primary suite sits nestled beneath vaulted ceilings that amplify the cascades of natural light within. Expansive storage is granted with a deep walk-in closet. Imagine summer mornings spent on the private balcony and chilly winter nights huddled close to the fireplace in the sitting area. An en-suite bathroom boasts a jacuzzi bath tub, skylight and classically tiled walk-in shower.
- Elevated Primary Suite
- Private Balcony Access Through French Doors
- Sitting Area w/ Elegant Fireplace
- Generous Walk-in Closet
- En-Suite 5-Piece Bathroom
- Soaking Tub w/ Skylight Above
For a lucrative rental opportunity, look no further than the lower level of this extensive home. A private entrance and separate metering allow owners to offer this space as a short-term rental for $2,000 – $3,000 per month. Although this space can function as a rental, residents may reimagine the space as an in-law suite, caregiver quarters or in-home family business area.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Separately Metered w/ Private Entrance
- Lucrative Short-Term Rental Opportunity — “Super Host” on Airbnb
- Fantastic Space for an In-Law Suite or Guest Area
- Full Laundry Hookups
Accessible through French doors, the backyard is a wholly unique escape with multiple patio spaces for entertainment. A built-in gas firepit and a gas line for a grill offer a private haven for all seasons. Mature trees and spaces for gardening surround the backyard with lush reverence. An oversized two-car garage sits at the back of the lot for convenient storage.
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Lush Backyard Escape
- Multiple Patio Areas
- Gas Firepit + Gas Line for Grill
- Oversized Garage
- Mature Trees + Private Fencing
For those seeking a cool, residential feel without sacrificing the convenience of Downtown proximity, the Whittier neighborhood flaunts the best of both worlds. As one of Denver’s oldest historic neighborhoods, residents are attracted to the tree-lined streets and notable 19th and 20th-century architecture. Moments from City Park and the shops along Larimer, this home is a treasure waiting to be found.