This sleek townhome exudes modern luxury, complete with stunning rooftop views and chic interiors. Illuminating natural light flows throughout, highlighting bright living spaces and en-suite bedrooms. Residents enjoy a two-car garage, as well as close proximity to Sloan’s Lake and Tennyson.
- Flowing Living + Dining
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Pristine Counters, Gas Range + Exposed Shelves
- Contemporary Light Fixtures
- Two Spacious En-Suite Bedrooms
- Private Rooftop Deck w/ Room for Grill + Firepit
- Sloan’s Lake + Pikes Peak Views
- Close Proximity to Coveted Sloan’s Lake + Tennyson Districts
ENTRANCE + LIVING SPACE
Residents enter up the stairs into the comfortable living space, illuminated by a stunning wall of windows and highlighted by a light blue accent wall and ceiling soffit detail. The living room opens to the kitchen and dining area for ease of access and entertaining. A convenient main-level bathroom is next to the kitchen, as well as a closet for storage and organization.
- Stunning Wall of Windows
- Light Blue Accent Wall + Ceiling Soffit
- Open to Kitchen + Dining Area
- Convenient Main-Level Bathroom
- Storage Closet
Hardwood floors flow seamlessly into the updated dining area and kitchen. The kitchen boasts a large peninsula, stainless steel appliances and contemporary wood grain cabinetry for the home chef. Plentiful cabinet and counter space offers room for preparing and cooking meals, and exposed shelves are perfect for displaying fine glassware or dishware. The dining area provides ample space for a dining set, as well as for a coffee bar or beverage cart.
- Large Peninsula
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Contemporary Wood Grain Cabinetry
- Plentiful Cabinet + Counter Space
- Exposed Shelves
Upstairs, the calming primary suite features a serene light blue wall color and a large picture window. Residents enjoy unwinding in the en-suite bathroom with double vanities and a vast walk-in shower with modern tile. The second bedroom is en-suite and features neutral wall color and a large closet, with possibility to be utilized as a home office or guest suite.
- Serene Light Blue Wall Color in Primary Suite
- Large Picture Window
- En-Suite Bath w/ Double Vanities + Walk-In Shower
- 2nd En-Suite Bedroom w/ Neutral Wall Color
- Large Closet + Exposed Shelves
RELAXING ROOFTOP DECK
Outside, a scenic rooftop deck is the ultimate entertaining space, accessed through a glass paneled door. Residents enjoy breathtaking sunset views of Sloan’s Lake and Pikes Peak over mature treetops. There is plentiful space for multiple outdoor seating sections , or for a fire pit, garden or grill.
- Scenic Rooftop Deck
- Glass-Paneled Door
- Views of Sloan’s Lake + Pikes Peak
- Space for Outdoor Seating + More
Sloan’s Lake is Denver’s quintessential lake and park community. This neighborhood is centered around an active lake all surrounded by beautiful green spaces for picnics, sporting activities and miles of nature paths. Located moments away from Highlands and Edgewater, residents and visitors will find shopping, galleries, cafes and the city’s best restaurants and watering holes just a short drive away.