Classic elegance meets elevated, modern style in this new construction Englewood home built in 2022. Situated directly across from Bates Logan Park, residents enjoy serene views from a spacious front porch. California Spanish-style exteriors including a Spanish tile roof continue further inside to an airy layout showcasing handmade terra cotta hexagon floor tiles reclaimed from Tuscany. Revel in the coveted Colorado climate on a covered patio with a gas fireplace — the perfect setting for cozy evenings.
- Thoughtful New Construction
- Intriguing California Spanish Style
- Poised Across from Bates Logan Park
- Reclaimed + Handmade Terracotta Hexagon Floor Tile from Tuscany
- Intricate Interior Stair Railing
- Radiant Living Room with Gas Fireplace + Reclaimed Barn Mantel
- Sleek + Stylish Kitchen
- Primary Suite Oasis with Designer Tile, Soaking Tub + Balcony with Views
- Versatile + Spacious Bedrooms with Custom-Built Organizers
- Custom Vintage Wet Bar with Cabinetry from France + Built-In Sink
- Covered Patio with Gas Fireplace
LUMINOUS LIVING AREA
Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams adorn an entry flowing into a living area illuminated in natural light from large windows. Warmth and ambiance emanate from a gas fireplace with a custom mantle made from a reclaimed barn beam. Crisp white wall color offers the perfect backdrop for a host of design and décor possibilities.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Exposed Wood Beams
- Large Windows
- Gas Fireplace with a Custom Mantle
- Crisp White Wall Color
KITCHEN, DINING AREA + PATIO
An arched doorway beckons residents into an impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry and a vast center island. Enjoy hosting soirees in an elegant dining area anchored by a contemporary light fixture. Sliding glass doors open to reveal a covered patio with a gas fireplace and custom privacy screens made from African teak.
- Arched Doorway
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vast Center Island
- Gas Fireplace
- Custom Privacy Screens
PRIMARY SUITE RETREAT
A stairwell with custom Spanish-style railings ascends to the upper level where a luxe primary suite awaits with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. Open a sliding barn door to reveal a spa-like bathroom with double vanities, a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. A spacious walk-in closet features custom built-ins for ultimate storage and organization. Enjoy morning coffee outdoors on a covered balcony overlooking majestic mountain views.
- Custom Spanish-Style Railings
- Vaulted Ceilings + Exposed Beams
- Walk-In Shower + Soaking Tub
- Walk-In Closet with Custom Built-Ins
- Covered Balcony with Mountain Views
Entertainers delight in a finished basement with recessed lighting and a versatile recreation room ideal for hosting movie and game nights. A custom wet bar crafted from a vintage cabinet from France offers the perfect addition to any gathering. Nearby, a bathroom with stylish tiles and vanity storage space is an added convenience.
- Recessed Lighting
- Recreation Room
- Custom Wet Bar
- Stylish Tiles
- Vanity Storage Space
Englewood is a developed suburb south of Denver where residents are offered a lifestyle that infuses urban amenities — restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shopping and parks — in suburban surroundings. This home boasts close proximity to highways for easy commuting to the nearby Denver Tech Center or Downtown Denver. Cherry Creek State Park is just moments away for prime outdoor recreation.