2960 Inca Street 305 – $485,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Ballpark / Lodo
Contemporary warmth cascades throughout this Ballpark residence. Poised within a historic building, a spacious and open floorplan flows with exposed brick and industrial-chic elements. A large balcony sets the stage for outdoor entertaining and relaxation with city views. Residents enjoy a deeded parking space and an ideal location with close proximity to LoDo amenities.
Abundant natural light streams into a living area through expansive windows. An island with seating grounds a stylish kitchen complete with ample cabinetry, pendant lighting and a tiled backsplash. Delight in hosting at-home soirees in a quaint dining area with outdoor connectivity through a glass door. Retreat to a sizable bedroom flaunting lofty ceilings and an eye-catching chandelier. An updated bathroom offers a serene escape with double vanities and a stand-up shower. Ample storage is found in a walk-in closet with built-in shelving. An additional powder room and a washer and dryer set are added conveniences.
- Ballpark residence poised within a historic building
- spacious and open floorplan flowing with exposed brick
- living area illuminated by expansive windows
- stylish kitchen with an island, ample cabinetry, pendant lighting + a tiled backsplash
- dining area with outdoor connectivity
- large balcony with city views
- sizable bedroom with lofty ceilings, a walk-in closet + a serene bathroom
- additional powder room + convenient washer + dryer set
- deeded parking space + ideal location close to LoDo amenities
Square Feet Above: 876
Parking: 1-Deeded Space