Welcome to an astounding opportunity tucked away in the rolling hills of Golden. This property encompasses over 2.4 acres of wooded land that overlooks the Front Range. Tall pines are rooted in soft meadows — the idyllic setting for a remarkable 4 bed, 4.5 bath abode meticulously crafted by local firm, TKP Architects. The plans for this home have already been created, blissfully marrying contemporary design with the mountainous terrain of Colorado.
Residents will be escorted to the main floor by a concrete bridge that leads to an open-concept living, dining and kitchen area. This floor will also encompass an office, primary bedroom and coveted indoor-outdoor connectivity with the option to add an elevator. The lower level is just as astounding with secondary en-suite bedrooms, a recreational room and seamless accessibility to the covered patio and outdoor pool. With flower beds, a catchment basin and boulder retaining walls, thoughtful attention to detail defines the landscaping plans that will surround this home.
WHY 298 Parkview Avenue?
- Vast Lot w/ Exceptional Views of the Front Range
- Over 2.4 Acres of Wooded Land
- Tall Pines + Grassy Meadows
- Contemporary Building Plans by TKP Architects
- 4 Beds + 4.5 Baths
- Open-Concept Living
- Dedicated At-Home Office + Main-Floor Primary
- Remarkable Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Outdoor Pool + Meticulous Landscaping