Functionality meets graceful style in this roomy Speer condo. Large windows afford ample natural light throughout while hardwood floors grant an added warmth. Wood fencing surrounds an outdoor space for a serene hideaway for both people and pets. Additional features of this condo include a shared rooftop deck with city and mountain views, a community courtyard and a reserved parking spot.
- Functional + Efficient Layout
- Coveted Large, South-Facing Living Room Windows
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Striking + Modern Industrial Shelving
- Updated Kitchen w/ Ample Storage
- Pristine Stainless Steel Appliances
- Private + Fenced Outdoor Space
- Shared Rooftop Deck w/ Sweeping City + Mountain Views
- Shared Garden-Level Courtyard
- Secured Keypad Entrance to Building
- Close to Cherry Creek Shopping + South Broadway Restaurants
An open layout is illuminated by a wide expanse of south-facing windows in the living area. Classic elements such as crown molding and hardwood floors add charm and warmth to the space, while industrial-style shelving creates ample storage and a touch of modern flair. An updated kitchen characterized by wood shelving, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops connects to the living area by way of a breakfast bar.
- Open, Functional Layout
- South-Facing Windows
- Classic Charm
- Updated Kitchen w/ Wood Cabinetry
- Industrial Shelving
- Breakfast Bar
BEDS + BATH
Each bedroom is drenched in natural light from wide windows with a soothing neutral color palette. The rooms share a chic bathroom wrapped in a timeless olive hue that complements white tiling. One bedroom features a mirrored closet for amplified illumination and indoor-outdoor connectivity to a private oasis grounded by a concrete patio.
- Perfectly Appointed Bedrooms
- Neutral Color Palette
- Lovely Shared Bathroom w/ Modern Touches
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Just outside the secondary bedroom is a private outdoor patio. Surrounded on all sides by wood fencing, this space is a perfect area for container gardening and outdoor relaxation. Additionally, a shared rooftop deck promotes community with city views in the distance.
- Serene Outdoor Space
- Private Fencing
- Concrete Patio
- Shared Community Rooftop Deck w/ Views
A tranquil and unique pocket of Denver with effortless access to lauded eateries, fun shopping and much more, the Speer neighborhood is a highly desirable living destination ideally situated amidst many well-known city locales. Close proximity to major roadways makes everyday commuting a breeze. Ample outdoor recreation opportunities and other urban excitement are just around the corner without sacrificing the easygoing quiet of the neighborhood’s historic streets.