This very special home—set within a private enclave of 10 homes—is an entertainer’s dream. Bathed in custom features, designer touches and tasteful updates, it is a paradise in its own oasis that you’ll never want to leave. Outdoor living is maximized with a complete outdoor kitchen, custom lighting, a fireplace, a leathered granite double counter, a Lynx grilling suite and a hot tub.
Enter through the sumptuous Honduran Mahogany front door for the first taste of luxurious living.
- Honduran Mahogany Front Door
- Cherry Custom Cabinets Throughout
- Designer Kitchen Features
- Marble + Quartz Fireplaces (4 Indoor, 1 Outdoor)
- 2 Upstairs Bedrooms Adorned w/ Marble Floors
- 4 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Window Treatments by Hunter Douglas
- Custom Lighting Design by Hubbardton Forge
- New Indoor Accent Lighting
- New Roof w/ Hail Resistant Shingles
- New Hot Tub – Hot Springs Vanguard
- New Lynx Outdoor Grilling Suite
The striking nature of this marvel—which is illustrated by the stunning Honduran Mahogany front door that is emblazoned onto the house by its surrounding windows —is exhibited in the living room. The windows and white walls invite sunlight that plays dynamically with the dark hardwood floors and inky marble fireplace. Striking, bold and serene, this oasis is an entertainer’s dream.
- Marble Fireplace with Quartz Mantel and Hearth by Napoleon
- Fireplace Spotlighted by Surrounding French Doors and Windows
- 2-Year-Old Windows by Anderson Windows
- Dark Hardwood Floors
- Classic Geometric Design on Staircase Railing
- Dramatic, High Ceilings
- Adjacent to Office, Dining Room, Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Lit Wall Niches for Tasteful Decoration Flourishes
The outdoor living space is a foliage-lined, idyllic oasis equipped with cascading water features, a granite fireplace and stone pavers reminiscent of a European stone castle. Complete with an impressive outdoor kitchen, it is rife for entertaining.
- Outdoor Pavers (Including Driveway + Entrance) by Borgert
- Complete Outdoor Kitchen with Minke Fan
- LED Custom Lighting + Underlighting by Hinkley
- Leathered Granite Double Counter
- Custom Designed Sprinkler System
- 2-Year-Old Lynx Outdoor Grilling Suite
- Outdoor Potable Water
- Firepit Hookup Available
- 1.5-Year-Old Hot Tub – Hot Springs Vanguard Series
The kitchen glitters in the eyes of anyone who gazes upon it, because it is lined with windows and reflective surfaces, including stainless steel Thermador appliances, Blanco granite sinks and a quartz kitchen island. The dazzling lighted qualities strikingly offset the handsome dark hardwood floor and cherry custom cabinets.
Between bar seating, adjoined breakfast nook and the proximate dining room, this space can accommodate many guests.
- Blanco Granite Sinks
- Blanco Faucets
- Quartz Kitchen Island
- Thermador Appliance Suite (Warming Drawer, Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Oven, Wine Refrigerator)
- Cherry Custom Cabinets by Davis Mills/Williams Ohs Design Studio
Rounding the corner from the opulent Mahogany front door is an inviting LED underlit staircase that summons you up to a library loft where you can read cozily while gazing out through the resplendent windows that prominently feature the property’s bountiful greenery.
Across the hall is the master suite bedecked with its own private view to the natural surroundings. The ceiling fan is set within its own niche, which appears as a castle’s turret for maximum grandeur.
The master bath’s shower and soaking tub are generously sized and overlook the green grounds to create for lavish bathing experiences. Opulence reaches new heights with radiantly heated floors and a Thermasol custom master shower spa with ambient lighting, music, dual showers, a rain shower and a handheld feature.
- Marble Fireplace in Master
- Drawers and Cabinet Pulls by Valli Valli
- Carpets by Karastan
- Marble Floors in Two Bedrooms Upstairs
- Quartz Counters in All Bathrooms
- Master Spa Tub by Hydrosystems w/ Heated Head Rest + Multiple Jets
- Grohe Bathroom Fixtures
- Thermasol Master Shower Spa w/ Ambient Lighting, Music, Dual Showers, Rain Shower and Hand Held
Cherry Creek is Denver’s most coveted neighborhood that boasts the finest art galleries, restaurants, shops and bike and walking paths. It offers a swift commute to Downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA.