3004 South Niagara Way – $585,000

CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD

Hampden Heights

A swoon-worthy pad from the late sixties is a case study in time travel. The 4-bed, 3-bath classic ranch was soulfully updated with a relaxed aesthetic that nods to its 1966 origins. Over 10,000 sqft of gorgeous occupies this corner lot in Hampden Heights that’s mere moments away from James Bible Park — a popular hangout. Freshly applied dream-like harmonies of color swathe this home from the outside-in. Step inside on original pine floors and discover Scandinavian elements like a whitewashed fireplace and walnut butcher block counters. Entertain the masses with a lower level theatre or take the party alfresco in the spacious backyard to enjoy Colorado’s 300+ days of sun. This home is a lesson in giving the classics a modern revival.

NOTABLE DETAILS

  • Updated 1960s Ranch
  • Whole House (Interior/Exterior) Freshly Painted
  • Gorgeous Corner Lot
  • Original Pine Floors Throughout
  • Brand New Walnut Butcher Block Countertops + Refreshed Backsplash
  • Updated Recessed Cans
  • Bonus Theatre Room w/ 10 ft Projector Screen
  • Large Backyard
  • Excellent Access to James Bible Park

INVITING ENTRANCE

Approaching the home, two mature trees tower above guarding the front door of this picturesque ranch. Crossing the threshold, herringbone tile work and a bright palette create a modern motif in the inviting entryway.

  • Mature Trees
  • Large Corner Lot
  • Herringbone Tile
  • Freshly Painted Exteriors/Interiors

COMMODIOUS LIVING ROOM

The living room’s modern identity is its decorative and Danish-inspired fireplace that’s spotlighted under updated recessed cans. The whitewashed brick adds texture to the spacious gathering place with white walls as the backdrop. 

  • Spacious Gathering Place
  • Whitewashed Decorative Fireplace
  • Fresh Paint Palette
  • Pine Floors
  • Extensive Window w/ Backyard Views
  • Inviting Door to Backyard

KITCHEN

Stunning brand new subway backsplash and walnut butcher block counters star in the updated and open kitchen. Alongside these new additions, walls of white cabinetry coordinate with stainless steel appliances which checks the boxes for both form and function. A piece of the past remains in this certified dreamscape. Enter: the built-in China cabinet.

  • New Subway Backsplash
  • Brand New Walnut Butcher Block Countertops
  • Open Kitchen
  • Ample Storage Space
  • Built-In China Cabinet
  • Stainless Steel Appliances
  • Recessed Lighting

DUAL MAIN FLOOR BEDROOMS

The beauty of a ranch-style residence is the convenience of main floor bedrooms. Pine flooring continues into the bedrooms, setting the stage in the cozy retreats with an abundance of light illuminating each room.

  • 2 Main Level Bedrooms
  • Pine Floors
  • Thriving w/ Daylight
  • Recessed Lighting

LOWER LEVEL

The basement is 80% finished, which leaves 20% to tailor to the new dweller’s desire. Already hosted below are a bedroom — fit to be called a master suite — and a nearby bathroom.

A theatre room waits for movie lovers and series enthusiasts. Complete with a 10-foot projector screen, Netflix and chill is taken to a whole new level — in the lower level.

  • 80% Finished Basement
  • 2 Bedrooms + Bathroom
  • Flex Living Opportunity
  • Theatre Room w/ 10ft Projector Screen
  • Recessed Lighting
  • Plush Carpet

NEIGHBORHOOD

This classic ranch embraces its idyllic setting in Hampden Heights, Denver’s hidden gem. James Bible Park is seconds away from your doorstep and access to I-25 is a breeze. The wonderful neighborhood includes playgrounds, open spaces, sports fields and trails that connect to the Highline Canal and is close by Cherry Creek State Park.

Style: Single-Family Home

Bedrooms: 4

Baths: 3

Square Feet Above: 1,365

Basement: 1,347

Lot: 10,450

Parking: 2 Car Garage

Seduced? Explore.