This radiant Berthoud home merges modern style with a sought-after location near breweries, restaurants and parks. Nestled on the largest corner lot in the area, the residence offers quiet country living in a community set against a backdrop of Rocky Mountain views. Conveniences such as a three-car garage and upgraded carpet bring the modern lifestyle home in this farmstead-themed community.
- Largest Corner Lot in the Area
- Endless Upgrades Throughout
- Full Front Porch
- Towering Two-Story Entryway
- Illuminated With Natural Light
- Open-Concept Kitchen with Upgraded Appliances + Granite Countertops
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Pristine Primary Suite with A Five-Piece Bathroom with Soaking Tub
- Lower Level Ready for Personalization
- Backyard With a Patio + Fencing
- Around The Corner from Restaurants, Breweries + Parks
OPEN MAIN FLOOR
The home opens to a towering two-story entryway with a nearby office perfect for at-home work. Tall ceilings crown an open-concept kitchen and dining area ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is an excellent showcase for the at-home chef with DuraPro cabinetry, granite counters, a vast center island, stainless steel appliances and a deep farmhouse sink. Nearby, a living space is grounded by a gas fireplace with seamless connectivity to the backyard.
- Two-Story Entryway
- Dedicated Office Space
- Open-Concept Kitchen, Dining + Living Area
- DuraPro Cabinetry + Stainless Steel Appliances
- Center Island with Seating
- Outdoor Connectivity
- Farmhouse Sink + Pantry
UPPER + LOWER LEVEL
A convenient second-floor laundry room is perfectly placed near the primary suite, where a five-piece bathroom with a soaking tub awaits restful rejuvenation. The lower level of this home offers endless possibilities to be finished to new residents’ exact needs. Guests and residents can retreat outdoors to find a sunny backyard with a concrete patio and wraparound private fencing.
- Upgraded Carpet
- Neutral Colors
- Generous Natural Light
- Tray Ceiling in Primary Suite
- Five-Piece Bathroom with Dual Vanities
- Soaking Tub Cove with Bright Natural Light
A community rich with agricultural history, the Farmstead Subdivision of Berthoud is located at the base of the Rocky Mountain Foothills, nestled away from city life without sacrificing conveniences. The area features a Neighborhood Trail System that connects to Regional Rail, Pioneer Park and Old Town Berthoud. Unparalleled views of the Rockies are found throughout the community, igniting a sense of freedom reminiscent of the area’s early settlers.