Discover an aspirational home in the center of the action with this glamorous modern residence at Grove 16 in trendy Sloan’s Lake. Behind the dwelling’s astonishing, avant-garde exterior is a spacious, minimalist escape with three floors, a private terrace and a two-car garage. Throughout the home, you’ll find European cabinets, quartz countertops, designer fixtures and appliances by KitchenAid and Whirlpool. Iron banisters provide streamlined design and seamless flow between rooms with hardwood, concrete and tile flooring.
- Environmentally Responsible Elements
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Stylish Concrete + Hardwood Flooring
- Designer Lighting + Fixtures
- Sleek Kitchen w/ Quartz Countertops
- Ground Floor Lives Like Its Own Unit
- Spacious Rooftop Terrace w/ City + Mountain Views
- Located in the Heart of Sloan’s Lake
The ground floor entrance to the house doubles as a potential extra unit to the home. It boasts its own kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and laundry room— functioning as a duplex. The concrete entryway has room for a bench or chairs and would make a cozy outdoor space.
- Modest Kitchen w/ Steel Appliances + Space for Dining
- Sunny Bedroom + Living Room
- Luxurious Monochromatic Bathroom w/ Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
- Convenient Laundry Room
- Space for a Small Porch
KITCHEN + DINING
Both of the home’s stunning kitchens feature striking minimalist design accents, sizeable dining areas and plenty of storage space. Their quartz countertops lend a subtle glamour to meal preparation, while the blond wood European cabinets add a modern flair. The island in the primary kitchen can provide extra space for cooking or bar-style seating for guests.
- Sleek, Built-In KitchenAid Appliances
- European Cabinetry w/ Stylish Metal Handles
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Elegant Quartz Countertops
- Primary Kitchen Features an Island w/ a Sink
FRESH, OPEN LIVING
The dining area’s connection to a sunny living room makes it a perfect space to entertain guests. Stately iron banisters provide streamlined design and seamless flow throughout the home’s three floors. The living room has retractable blinds for privacy and varying heights for a subtly abstract touch.
- Tall Windows w/ Retractable Blinds
- Iron Banisters Elegantly Connect the Three Floors
- Plenty of Space for Guests or Quiet Nights
PRISTINE PRIVATE SPACES
Four sunlit monochrome bedrooms and bathrooms make downtime even more tranquil. The bedrooms feature large glass doors with vertical and horizontal blinds for privacy and light control, and the primary suite’s dark blinds make it a great place for an afternoon nap. The bathrooms are filled with crisp modern design accents, including glass shower stalls, quartz countertops, and architectural metal hardware.
- Primary Suite w/ Dark Blinds Let Sunlight In or Out
- Other Suites Connect to Terrace w/ Sliding Doors
- Monochrome Bathrooms w/ Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
- Shower Stalls w/ Modern Glass Doors
- Stylish Hardware + Plumbing
SPACIOUS, ELEGANT TERRACE
Follow the bedroom’s sliding doors to a private rooftop escape under a welcoming iron pergola. Enjoy the coveted urban outdoor space of a large terrace with panoramic views of both the city skyline as and serene mountain landscapes. Its expansive size makes it versatile enough to fit a garden or outdoor kitchen.
- Pristine Views of Denver’s Urban + Natural Landmarks
- Perfect Space for an Outdoor Kitchen and Living Area
- Iron Pergola Wraps Around the Screen Door Entrance
- Equipped w/ Power, Gas + Water
SUSTAINABLE URBAN LIVING
This residence is located in Grove 16, a stylish development of apartments and houses in trendy Sloan’s Lake. Their homes are well-designed, eco-friendly and five minutes from downtown. This abode is also three blocks from Mile High Stadium and six blocks to the lush nature of Sloan’s Lake.
- 2-Car Garage
- Environmentally Responsible Living
- Proximity to Sloan’s Lake + Downtown Denver
Sloan’s Lake is one of Denver’s hottest lake and park communities. An active lake with fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing is all surrounded by beautiful parks. Picnics, sporting activities, miles of trails create the ultimate urban neighborhood. Located moments away from Highlands and Edgewater, you will find shopping, galleries, cafes and the city’s best restaurants and watering holes.