Lustrous living awaits in this captivating Crestmoor Park residence. Poised on an expansive lot, a spacious front patio invites entry into sleek interiors showcasing custom millwork and fine finishes throughout including aluminum/wood casement windows. Enjoy relaxing and entertaining outdoors on a vast patio with a firepit in a large backyard or lounging on a sun-drenched deck.
A modern fireplace grounds an open living area while four sliding patio doors promote seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. The home chef delights in a kitchen flaunting a vast center island and high-end appliances including a 48” Wolf stove and double 60” refrigerator/freezer. White oak wall cladding accents a dining room while an office with floor-to-ceiling windows offers an ideal work-from-home space.
- poised on an expansive lot
- spacious front patio
- sleek interior with custom millwork
- aluminum/wood casement windows
- open living area with a modern fireplace + outdoor connectivity
- chef’s kitchen with a vast center island + high-end appliances
- formal dining room with white oak wall cladding + chic lighting
- main-floor primary suite with two closets + a spa-like bathroom
- secondary primary suite with a fireplace + sitting area
- second floor loft with vaulted ceilings
- outdoor patio + firepit
Retreat to a main-floor primary suite featuring an array of wide windows and two closets — one with a laundry hookup. Relax and rejuvenate in a spa-like bathroom with a vast walk-in shower and soaking tub. Upstairs, a secondary primary suite awaits with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and sitting area. Vaulted ceilings draw the eyes upward in a 2nd-floor loft with a wet bar and mini fridge — the perfect at-home entertaining destination.
- two closets
- walk-in shower
- soaking tub
- floor-to-ceiling fireplace
- wet bar + mini fridge
Seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity is celebrated throughout this stunning residence. Four patio doors invite abundant natural light into the home as well as provide access to spacious front and back patios. Imagine crisp evenings spent gathered around a crackling firepit with guests or enjoying morning coffee on a vast upper deck. A large backyard offers plenty of room for planting a vibrant garden or for pets to frolic.
- four patio doors
- front + back patios
- crackling firepit
- upper deck
- large backyard
Crestmoor Park — one of the most coveted neighborhoods in Denver — is known as a charming residential neighborhood with stately homes on tree-lined streets. The tranquil and quiet area is tucked in just east of Cherry Creek Shopping Center and Hilltop and boasts more space between homes than other surrounding neighborhoods. Named after a nearby park, with several other parks close by, this home is in a prime location. Residents of Crestmoor enjoy exclusive access to a preferential waiting list for the renowned Crestmoor Swim and Tennis Club.
- coveted residential neighborhood
- ideal location with tree-lined streets
- close proximity to Cherry Creek Shopping Center + Hilltop
- several parks nearby
- access to the waiting list for Crestmoor Swim + Tennis Club