Sleek modernity flourishes in this three-bedroom, four-bath residence poised in the heart of Sloan’s Lake. Positioned at the front of a duplex, a professionally landscaped front yard complete with a sprinkler system and new sod lends a stunning first impression. Residents are welcomed into a luminous, south-facing open floorplan flanked by custom upgrades throughout. Upstairs, seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining is achieved with a third level flex space and spacious deck boasting stunning mountain and city views.
- Bright, South-Facing Open Floorplan
- Lives + Feels Like a Single-Family Home
- Custom Upgrades Throughout
- 4″ White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Stunning Staircase with Butcherblock Open Treads
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Sleek Kitchen with a Vast Quartz Island + Infinity Soft-Close Drawers
- Spacious Third-Level Flex Space with a Roll-Up Garage Door
- Large Deck with Mountain + City Views
- Professionally Landscaped + Fenced-In Yard with a Sprinkler System
LIVING ROOM + DINING AREA
A gas fireplace anchors a spacious living room with outdoor connectivity through glass doors. Large windows featuring custom drapes and new coverings invite natural light to stream in. Enjoy hoisting soirees with guests in a bright and elegant dining area set beneath a new contemporary light fixture. Light, neutral wall color offers the perfect backdrop for a host of personalized design and décor possibilities.
- Gas Fireplace
- Glass Door to Outdoor Space
- Custom Drapes + New Window Coverings
- New Light Fixture
- Light, Neutral Wall Color
Four-inch white oak hardwood floors flow underfoot through the main living area and into a kitchen boasting an expansive quartz island and stainless steel appliances. Infinity soft-close/pull-out pan drawers and cabinetry are complemented by backlit and undermount cabinet lighting. New contemporary light fixtures above the island illuminate the home chef’s workspace in brightness.
- Four-Inch White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Quartz island
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Infinity Soft-Close/Pull-Out Pan Drawers and Cabinetry
- Backlit + Undermount Cabinet Lighting
Butcher block open treads adorn a staircase ascending to the second level where two sizable bedrooms await including a pristine primary suite with coffered ceilings. Two spacious closets and a linen closet, automatic blackout shades and a private deck craft a sense of serene ambiance. Enjoy ultimate relaxation in an en-suite bathroom featuring a Delta Rain showerhead with a dual-control hand sprayer in a glass-surround shower.
- Butcher Block Open Treads
- Coffered Ceilings
- Automatic Blackout Shades
- Private Deck
- Delta Rain Showerhead
THIRD LEVEL + AMENITIES
A third level bedroom or flex space with a full bathroom, new carpeting and a wet bar offers versatility for a recreation room or home fitness area. An overhead roll-up garage door invites residents to revel in an expansive deck with stunning mountain and city views. Ample storage space is found in a detached two-car garage while a tankless water heater and dual furnaces are added conveniences.
- Full Bathroom
- New Carpeting
- Overhead Roll-Up Garage Door
- Detached Two-Car Garage
- Tankless Water Heater + Dual Furnaces
Sloan’s Lake is Denver’s quintessential lake and park community. This neighborhood is centered around an active lake surrounded by beautiful green spaces for picnics, sporting activities and miles of nature paths. Located moments away from Highlands and Edgewater, residents and visitors will find shopping, galleries, cafes and the city’s best restaurants and watering holes just a short drive away. 3231 West 19th Avenue boasts close proximity to Hallack Park — the perfect setting for dog owners to enjoy spending sun-filled afternoons outdoors.