Simple elegance is showcased in this stylishly remodeled Hampden Heights home. Sleek iron railings on a quaint front porch set a modern tone extending further inside to an open concept layout flowing with handsome hardwood floors. Residents enjoy leisurely relaxation in a spacious backyard and easy access to Hampden Heights Park and Pool just down the street.
- Open-Concept Main Level with Hardwood Flooring
- Remodeled Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sleek Iron Railings on the Front Porch + Down to Lower Level
- Primary Bedroom with Barn Door + Access to Bath
- Updated Bathrooms with Hex Tiles, Matte Black Hardware + Lighting
- Inviting Lower Level with Large Living Area + Fireplace with Tile Surround
- Two Lower-Level Bedrooms, Updated Bath + Large Laundry Room
- Large, Flat Backyard with a Patio
- Easy Access to Hampden Heights Park + Pool
LIVING AREA, KITCHEN + OUTDOOR SPACE
A bright living room beams with abundant natural light from a wide window presenting space for both relaxing and entertaining. Stainless steel appliances and a large center island adorn a beautifully remodeled kitchen complete with all-white cabinetry. Sliding glass doors open to reveal outdoor connectivity to a large, flat and fenced-in backyard with a patio — the perfect space to enjoy dining and entertaining al fresco.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Center Island
- All-White Cabinetry
- Fenced-In Backyard
- Patio Space
BEDROOMS + LOWER LEVEL
Three main-level bedrooms include a sizable primary with access to an updated bathroom featuring hex tiles and matte black hardware and lighting. Downstairs, an inviting lower level unfolds with a spacious living area anchored by a sophisticated fireplace with tile surround — the perfect space to host movie and game nights. Nearby, two versatile bedrooms offer potential for an office or guest accommodation. An updated bathroom and large laundry room complete the space.
- Three Main-Level Bedrooms
- Hex Tiles, Matte Black Hardware + Lighting
- Sophisticated Fireplace with Tile Surround
- Two Lower-Level Bedrooms
- Large Laundry Room
This classic residence embraces its idyllic setting in Hampden Heights, Denver’s hidden gem. Hampden Heights Park is moments away from your doorstep and access to I-25 is a breeze. The wonderful neighborhood includes playgrounds, open spaces, sports fields and close proximity to Cherry Creek State Park and Reservoir.