Verdant curb appeal intermingles with a pristine, contemporary motif within this Cherry Creek North townhome. An open floorplan marries the living, dining and kitchen spaces for seamless entertaining and flowing natural light. Flanked by built-in shelving, the fireplace captivates as the main focal point in the living area. Bay windows wash a dining nook in natural light that shines into an adjacent chef’s kitchen — a space defined by newer steel appliances, abundant cabinetry and granite counters.
A formal dining room is tucked away with another fireplace and easy indoor-outdoor connectivity while an upper-level primary suite redefines luxurious living. A fully finished lower level and two distinct outdoor patio spaces extend the livability of this elegant condo.
- Spacious Living + Dining
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Three Gorgeous Fireplaces
- Pristine Kitchen w/ Newer High-End Appliances, Glazed Maple Cabinetry + Striking Countertops
- Luxurious Primary Suite w/ Private Stairway, Fireplace + 3 Closets
- Spa-Like En-Suite Bathroom w/ Steam Shower + Soaking Tub
- Finished Basement w/ Engineered Hardwood Floors, Bedroom + Bath
- Freshly Painted + New Carpet
- Close to Coveted Cherry Creek North Shops + Restaurants
Graceful and elegant, yet luxuriously comforting, the home’s open living space is a testament to contemporary style. Chic built-ins frame a gas fireplace and provide a wide mantel for art and décor. Sunshine fills the space, illuminating blonde hardwood floors and a sleek neutral color palette.
- Open-Concept Living Space
- Bright, Natural Light
- Classic Built-ins + Elegant Fireplace
- Blonde Hardwood Floors w/ Wide Baseboard Trim
KITCHEN + DINING
Peeking just beyond the living area is a flowing kitchen and dining nook awash with natural light from a bay window. Expansive counters meet high-end, stainless steel appliances while miles of cabinetry afford endless storage. Tucked into its own private corner of the home is a formal dining room grounded by yet another fireplace and granted seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. The uses for this space are limitless — imagine an at-home library, sunlit secondary living space or leave as-is for intimate soirees.
- Radiant Chef’s Kitchen w/ High-End Finishes
- Pristine Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sunlit Dining Nook
- Formal Dining Room w/ Flexible Uses + Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Accessible by a private stairway, the primary suite flaunts yet another fireplace, angled ceilings and serene access to a Juliet balcony. The en-suite bathroom showcases elevated luxury with a skylight, soaking tub, walk-in shower and double vanities. Relish in the flexibility of an upper-level office/entertainment area just moments away.
- Upper-Level Primary Suite
- Angled Ceilings + Generous Windows
- Juliet Balcony
- Additional Fireplace
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Skylight, Jetted Tub + Dual Vanities
- Additional Office Space Attached
LOWER LEVEL + OUTDOOR SPACES
This home continually astounds in its extensive livability, as evidenced by a fully finished lower level grounded by hardwood floors and infused with natural light from egress windows. When the outdoors beckon, residents can enjoy the convenience of two distinct patio spaces — one perfectly situated near the dining room, the other serenely tucked away on a private portion of the lot.
- Fully Finished Lower Level w/ Endless Uses
- Hardwood Floors + Egress Windows
- Two Distinct Patio Spaces
Perhaps the most coveted neighborhood of Denver, Cherry Creek is home to the city’s most treasured art galleries, fine dining establishments and high-end shops. However, this locale is not just glitz and glamor — access to nature is a breeze on the Cherry Creek Trail. An easy commute to downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA make Cherry Creek North one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.