Victorian charm melds effortlessly with modern updates in this Cole residence accompanied by a carriage house. A fenced-in front yard with a patio invites entry further inside to a luminous layout flowing with hardwood floors and lofty ceilings. Residents revel in a coveted locale with proximity to RiNo, two light rail stations, Coors Stadium, City Park, restaurants, shopping and more.
- Classic Victorian Charm
- Modern Interior Updates
- Fenced-In Front Yard with a Patio
- Open + Light Filled Layout
- Hardwood Floors + Lofty Ceilings
- Open Kitchen with Built-In Shelving, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances + a Dry Bar
- Private, Low-Maintenance Backyard
- Spacious Carriage House Suited for Guests + Rental Income Potential
- Coveted Locale with Proximity to RiNo
Enjoy relaxing and entertaining in a spacious living room with built-in speakers. An open kitchen is impressive with built-in shelving, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a dry bar. Nearby, a flex space offers room for a private office or guest accommodation with a built-in desk and half bathroom. Two upper-level bedrooms with skylights share a serene full bathroom.
- Built-In Speakers
- Built-In Shelving
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Desk
BACKYARD, CARRIAGE HOUSE + ADDITIONAL AMENITIES
Enjoy leisurely relaxation outdoors in a private, low-maintenance backyard. Nearby, a detached 386-square-foot carriage house awaits with its own privacy fence, walkway and entrance. Complete with a kitchen, living area, bedroom and bathroom, this carriage house offers rental income potential — currently at $3,431 a month — or private guest accommodation. Additional amenities include double pane windows, included furniture and an unfinished basement with storage space.
- Low-Maintenance Backyard
- Privacy Fence, Walkway + Entrance
- Kitchen, Living Area, Bedroom + Bath
- Included Furniture
- Unfinished Basement with Storage Space
Located in Denver’s historic Cole neighborhood, residents enjoy close proximity to the eclectic shopping, dining and entertainment options of the River North Art District (RiNo) as well as access to the 38th and Blake Light Rail Station. Nearby, City Park boasts generous open space for those looking to explore the outdoors.