3460 South Poplar Street, Apartment #103 – $390,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Effortless elegance flows throughout this beautifully renovated residence. New high-end luxury vinyl flooring flows gracefully underfoot in an open floorplan flanked by updated lighting and fresh wall color. Residents enjoy relaxing in a versatile, sun-filled lanai with A/C. Additional upgrades include new baseboards, an updated electrical panel and more. Convenient and secure storage space is found in a separate bike locker room in the garage and in a large, locked storage unit outside the residence on the third floor. This secure building surrounded by beautiful, mature landscaping features two pools, a clubhouse with a gym and an ideal location with easy access to parks and I-25.
- New Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Updated Lighting + Fresh Wall Color
- Expanded Kitchen with High-End Cabinetry, White Quartz Countertops + Stylish Backsplash Tile
- Under Counter Microwave Cabinet + Brand New Black Slake Kitchen Appliances
- Enclosed Lanai with A/C
- Two Sizable Bedrooms + Two Updated Baths
- Laundry Room with New Storage Cabinets
- New Baseboards + Updated Electrical Panel
- Secure Building with Two Pools + Clubhouse with a Gym
- Easy Access to Parks + I-25
- Expansive, Well-Maintained Grounds with Beautiful, Mature Landscaping
KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM + LANAI
An expanded kitchen is impressive with high-end cabinetry, white quartz countertops and stylish backsplash tile. An under-counter microwave cabinet and brand new black slate kitchen appliances complete the home chef’s workspace. Enjoy relaxing and entertaining in a living room with connectivity to a versatile, enclosed lanai with A/C — the perfect space to enjoy afternoon reading.
- High-End Cabinetry
- White Quartz Countertops
- Stylish Backsplash Tile
- Under-Counter Microwave Cabinet
- Brand New Black Slate Appliances
BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS + LAUNDRY ROOM
Two sizable bedrooms with new window blinds include a primary suite with a large walk-in closet. Relax and unwind in two updated bathrooms featuring new tile and vanities with quartz countertops. A laundry room with new storage cabinets and a newer washer and dryer set is an added convenience.
- New Window Blinds
- Large Walk-In Closet
- New Tile + Vanities
- Quartz Countertops
- New Storage Cabinets
This inviting residence embraces its idyllic setting in Hampden Heights, Denver’s hidden gem. Hampden Heights Park is moments away from your doorstep and access to I-25 is a breeze. The wonderful neighborhood includes playgrounds, open spaces, sports fields and close proximity to Cherry Creek State Park and Reservoir. Residents also enjoy easy access to Kennedy Golf Course and the Cherry Creek Bike Path.
Square Feet Above: 1,200
Parking: 1 Space in Parking Garage