Classic charisma melds with modern allure in this Highlands home built in 1895. Poised on an oversized lot with ADU zoning, freshly painted exteriors and new landscaping craft a charming first impression. Residents are ushered into an open layout beaming with vintage character throughout including crown molding and hardwood flooring.
Retreat to a private backyard oasis with a paver patio, shade sail and fire pit area with a gas line. Beyond, garden boxes and a grass area with exterior irrigation afford space for gardening and for pets to frolic. Additional amenities include new Marvin windows and a newer roof. A two-car garage with a bonus room presents an ideal space for a home office, fitness space or bright art studio. Two off-street parking space offer additional space for vehicles.
- Classic Highlands Home Built in 1895
- Oversized Lot with New Landscaping
- Open Layout with Vintage Character Including Crown Molding + Hardwood Flooring
- Charming Kitchen with All-White Cabinetry
- Primary Suite with Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet + Updated Bath
- Private Backyard Oasis with Paver Patio + Fire Pit Area
- Garden Boxes + Grass Area with Exterior Irrigation for Gardening
- Amenities Include New Marvin Windows, Newer Roof + Two-Car Garage with Bonus Room
- Proximity to Tennyson St, Highland Square, Amenities, Parks + More
Elegant light fixtures crown living and dining areas offering ample space for entertaining. A kitchen is impressive with all-white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Nearby, a main-floor laundry room is an added convenience. Retreat upstairs to a primary suite situated beneath vaulted ceilings with a walk-in closet and updated bathroom. Two additional bedrooms complemented by a full bathroom afford versatile space for new residents’ specific needs.
- Elegant Light Fixtures
- All-White Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-In Closet
Set just four blocks from Tennyson St, residents enjoy quick access to a plethora of restaurants, shopping and events. Cesar Chavez and Berkeley Park afford endless opportunities for outdoor recreation while Highland Square offers ample amenities and neighborhood events. Sprouts, Natural Grocers, Safeway, Highlands Liquor and 24-Hour Fitness are located a stone’s throw away. Downtown is situated just 15 minutes away and I-70 offers easy access for weekend getaways.
- Four Blocks from Tennyson St
- Proximity to Cesar Chavez + Berkeley Park
- Close to Highland Square
- Plethora of Shopping, Restaurants + Amenities
- Downtown + I-70 Access
The Highlands neighborhood consists of three distinct districts: Tennyson Street, Highlands Square and the Lower Highlands (affectionately known to Denverites at LoHi). Although each district feels like a unique destination all their own, this amalgam of mini-neighborhoods all share lush, green parks, an incredible restaurant scene, renowned art galleries, views of Downtown Denver and a mix of Victorian-era homes juxtaposed against innovative architecture.