A Smashing Renovation that Invites you in with Amazement and Awe! Unassuming in both Neighborhood and Structure, there is Nothing Ordinary about this Abode!
The Original Newland Street House was a Great Example of Mid-Century Modern Architecture in Almost Pristine Condition. A Perfect Starting Point to Kick off the Collaboration with Highland Ventures and Plan Ten Architectural Studio. Highland Ventures is the Developer and Seeks Structures that have Great History and has a Story. Plan Ten Architecture is a Boutique Firm Focusing on Clean Modern Architecture with Emphasis on Sustainability. The Result: Pure Magic!
Three Strong Architectural Details Stood out and Formulated the Overall Plan.
- Butterfly Roof
- Interior Wood Ceiling and Walls
- Exterior Brick Walls and Perforated Masonry
By Enhancing the Small Ranch the New Master Wing and Office Jet out to the Backyard Essentially Creating an L Shape with a New Courtyard in the Center. Taking Down Interior Walls Opened the Kitchen to the Living Area. The Indoor/Outdoor Connection now became Seamless with Floor to Ceiling Glass and Doors.
Rebuilt and Enhanced the Team Brought Attention to the Original Design and made it Relevant to Today’s Family.
- Original Tongue and Groove Fir Ceilings
- Original Birch and Fir Paneling
- In Floor Radiant Heat with New Pumps and Controls
- New A/C
- New Plumbing Including ABS Waste and PEX Supply
- New Electrical Including New 200A Service
- New Gen Flex EPDM Rubber Roof with Lifetime Warranty
on Material and 5 Year Labor Warranty
- New Jeld Wen Windows
- New Hardi Lap Siding
- New Aluminum Glass Garage Door
- New Concrete Patio, Site Walls and Fire Pit
The Sleek Modern Kitchen takes Center Stage and is Striking Against the Birch and Fir Paneled Walls and Ceilings.
- New Gloss White Laminate Kitchen Cabinets
- New White Quartz Countertops
- Back Painted Glass Backsplash
- New Appliances
Smart and Efficient is the Layout of the Master Suite and Office. On its Own Wing yet still within Easy Access to the Open Floor Plan.
- 5 Piece Master Bath
- Laminate Bath Vanity
- 4 X 6 Walk In Shower with Euro Shower Door and Dual Shower Heads
- Large Jetted Tub
- 2 Entry Walk-In Closet
Located in Wheat Ridge, one of Denver’s Northwest Suburbs. Parks and Recreation Abound and Close to Downtown Denver, Lutheran Medical Center and the Highlands Neighborhood. Short Distance to Shops and Cafe’s and the City’s Best Restaurants and Lounges.