Seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity and modern finishes are juxtaposed with sun-filled interiors in this sleek residence. Uniquely placed window shapes and multiple sliding glass doors throughout the home amplify the abundant natural light, accentuating the fresh coat of white paint. The home is conveniently located in close proximity to shops and restaurants on Tennyson. The current homeowners were the first to own the property since it was built new, offering pristine condition.
- Flowing Living + Dining
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Striking Stone Fireplace
- Dedicated Main-Floor Office Space
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Gas Range + Ample Counter Space
- Spacious Primary Suite w/ Walk-In Closet + Deep Shower
- Unmatched Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity w/ 4 Patio Spaces
- Mountain Views from Private Rooftop + Indoor Wet Bar
- Fresh Paint Throughout
- Heated Garage
- Moments Away from The Coveted Shops + Restaurants on Tennyson
LIVING + DINING SPACE
The living room with a stunning stone fireplace opens to the kitchen and dining area for ease of entertaining. A contemporary light fixture above the dining area offers additional light along with an illuminating picture window. A dedicated main-floor office space with a glass-door entry and front patio is ideal for work-from-home.
- Stunning Stone Fireplace
- Contemporary Light Fixture
- Illuminating Picture Window
- Main-Floor Office Space w/ Patio
Open to the living and dining area, a large center island with range hood and stainless steel appliances offer prep space for the home chef. Brushed wood cabinetry is complemented by a stylish tiled backsplash. The island offers ample seating for guests, and sliding glass doors open to the backyard patio.
- Large Center Island w/ Seating + Range Hood
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Brushed Wood Cabinetry
- Stylish Tiled Backsplash
- Sliding Glass Doors to Backyard Patio
PRIMARY SUITE RETREAT
The primary suite impresses with a walk-in closet w/ built-in shelving and a contemporary ceiling fan light fixture. Various window shapes and placement add an artful elegance to the space. Private access to an outdoor patio provides a relaxing escape for reading or relaxing. A serene bath with a deep shower and double vanities is a spa-like escape.
- Walk-In Closet w/ Built-In Shelving
- Contemporary Ceiling Fan Light Fixture
- Private Outdoor Patio
- Various Window Shapes + Placement
- Serene Bath w/ Deep Shower + Double Vanities
OUTDOOR PATIOS + GARAGE
Indoor-outdoor connectivity is achieved through four total patios throughout the home. Residents enjoy mountain views from the rooftop patio and indoor wet bar, while the backyard patio is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The two additional patios are off the front office and primary suite. The garage is heated and insulated with potential to be used as a fitness room or flex space. Facing the back patio, the garage door offers easy access between the back alleyway and backyard.
- Majestic Mountain Views
- Rooftop Patio
- Backyard Patio
- 2 Additional Patios
- Heated + Insulated Garage w/ Convenient Access
A northwest neighborhood, Tennyson is home to a collection of top-rated eateries, unique storefronts, breweries and bars, studios and galleries. In short, art and culture have a home here in this trendsetting community. Boutiques all along bustling Tennyson Street, specialty grocery stores, Berkeley Lake Park and Dog Park are all integral pieces of the community here. Ease of access to I-70 and I-76 make this perfect for commuters, weekend warriors seeking year-round mountain adventures or urbanites who thrive in the heart of Denver.