Revel in the timeless luxury that unfurls within this palatial Hyde Park abode, designed and built by Denver architecture icons Michael Knorr and Paul Kobey. This spacious home features vaulted ceilings, skylights and eclectic design details throughout. Extra rooms include a laundry area, a library with a fireplace and plenty of room for a home office. Enjoy the convenience of a 3-car oversized garage, a whole-house vacuum system and a heated driveway.
- Stately Open Concept Living Area
- Luxurious Carved Grand Staircase
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace
- Beautiful Library w/ Built-in Wood Shelving + Gas Fireplace
- Oversized Chef’s Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops + High-End Appliances
- Main-Level Primary Suite w/ Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet + 5-Piece Bath
- Immense Basement w/ 2 Baths, Bedroom + Kitchenette
- Whole-House Vacuum System
- Automatic Heated Driveway
- Wraparound Yard w/ Covered Stone Patio, Stone Pond + Built-in Grill
GLAMOROUS LIVING SPACE
Residents will be wowed by this home’s curved grand staircase and immense living area. A double-height foyer leads into a stately great room with a stone gas fireplace and plenty of nooks for décor and artwork. A small balcony adds a touch of dramatic glamour and makes this space viewable from the second floor.
- Double-Height Foyer + Great Room
- Gorgeous Stone Gas Fireplace
- Nooks Provide Space for Décor
- Small Indoor Balcony
Entertain in style in the sunny, glamorous dining room with a chandelier and built-in storage for china. The immense kitchen features a granite island, state of the art appliances and generous storage space. Backdoors in both rooms provide an indoor-outdoor connection that makes al fresco dining easy.
- Built-In Storage Throughout
- Large Windows w/ Backyard Views
- Granite Island
- Sub-Zero Fridge
- Gaggenau Stove + Oven
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Several Seating Areas
Unique curved walls and vaulted ceilings add lavish decadence to the spacious bedrooms. The expansive first-floor primary bedroom features an oversized walk-in closet, a five-piece en-suite and private access to the backyard. Two sizeable second-floor bedrooms are connected by a Jack and Jill en-suite and a hallway with a balcony view.
- Elegant Vaulted Ceilings
- Primary Suite w/ Walk-In Closet + Backyard Door
- Connecting Suites w/ Jack + Jill Bath
Luxuriate in the home’s classically designed bathrooms. These opulent spaces include pristine bathtubs, spacious shower stalls and large mirrors with studio lighting. The bathrooms are designed in a variety of layouts, including a five-piece primary en-suite, a Jack and Jill and plenty of guest bathrooms.
- 5-Piece Primary En-suite
- Jack + Jill Bathroom
- Generous Shower Stalls
- Large Mirrors w/ Studio Lighting
- Additional Bathroom Plumbing in Study Closet
At the bottom of the staircase, the immense basement includes a spacious rec room with a built-in TV. This floor also features a sunny bedroom attached to one of two bathrooms within the space. A bonus kitchenette with a sink, dishwasher and mini-fridge makes entertaining easy.
- Spacious Rec Room w/ a TV
- En-Suite Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchenette w/ Built-In Appliances
- Ample Closet + Storage Space
Soak up the sun in a gorgeous wraparound yard. This private oasis includes a covered stone patio and a built-in grill perfect for cookouts. Nature lovers will enjoy the stone pond and garden beds surrounding the home.
- Built-In Grill
- 2 Seating Areas
- Covered Patio
- Stone Pond
- Multiple Garden Beds
This home is situated in southeast Denver’s luxurious Hyde Park neighborhood. Gorgeous outdoor retreats are minutes away in Cherry Creek Park, the City of Brest Park and Denver Country Club. Enjoy proximity to the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, bustling Colorado Boulevard and the South Valley Highway.