An air of aesthetic allure rushes through this coveted East Wash Park luxury build set on a triple corner lot. Built by Montare Builders with interiors designed by Ashley Larson, this home is brimming with countless luxury updates and seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. New owners will enjoy fully upgraded whole-house networking including a Lutron lighting system and Savant music, TV, security, lighting control and integration.
- Coveted East Wash Park Location on a Corner Triple Lot
- Warm Brick Exteriors + Expansive Front Porch
- Grand Entry + Curved Staircase
- Hickory Hardwood Flooring
- Two Gracious Main-Floor Offices and/or Libraries
- Spacious Living Room Anchored by a Gas Fireplace
- Elegant Dining Room with Coffered Ceilings
- Gourmet Kitchen with Top-of-the-Line Fixtures + Appliances
- Tranquil Primary Suite with 2 Walk-In Closets + Luxe Bathroom
- Sizeable Lower Level with a Media Room, Fitness Room + En-Suite Bedroom
- Outdoor Oasis with a Covered Lounge Area, Fire Pit + Built-In Grill
- Added Conveniences Include an Upper-Floor Laundry Room, Mud Room + Heated Garage
STUNNING ENTRY + OFFICES
Warm brick exteriors and an expansive front porch invite entry further inside where a grand entry awaits with a curved staircase and a contemporary chandelier. Hickory hardwood floors flow easily throughout the home and are matched by custom wallpaper and window treatments. Two gracious main-floor offices or libraries present ideal spaces for work-from-home or for afternoon reading. Nearby, a main floor powder room has been updated with new cabinetry, lighting and fixtures in 2021.
- Curved Staircase
- Contemporary Chandelier
- Hickory Hardwood Floors
- Custom Wallpaper + Window Treatments
- Two Main-Floor Offices
LUMINOUS LIVING SPACE
An inviting living room is anchored by a striking gas fireplace as multiple French doors open to the outdoor space. Adjoined for seamless connectivity, an elegant dining room features coffered ceilings and backyard patio access to enjoy dining al fresco. Crafting new recipes is a delight in an expansive gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line fixtures, a large pantry and Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliances. Quartzite countertops and new island cabinetry were recently added in 2020 complementing new Porcelanosa under-floor heated tile, a 48-inch custom hood and an Ann Sacks subway tile backsplash.
- Striking Gas Fireplace
- Coffered Ceilings
- Sub-Zero, Wolf + Miele Appliances
- Porcelanosa Under-Floor Heated Tile
- Ann Sacks Subway Tile Backsplash
A tranquil primary suite features two walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom with a jetted tub, steam shower and heated floors. Additional upper-level bedrooms boast en-suite bathrooms to enjoy serene relaxation. A windowed laundry room offers ample storage space plus a new Electrolux washer and dryer set added in 2021.
- Two Walk-In Closets
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Jetted Tub, Steam Shower + Heated Floors
- Windowed Laundry Room
- New Electrolux Washer + Dryer Set
VERSATILE LOWER LEVEL + STORAGE ROOM
A sizable lower level features a media room complete with an acoustically transparent screen and $15k DIP projector, surround sound speakers and twin built-in Sub-Zero beverage refrigerators. Visiting guests revel in a private bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Enjoy keeping active in a fitness room and the convenience of a large storage room with built-in shelving.
- Screen + Projector
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Twin Built-In Sub-Zero Refrigerators
- Private Bedroom + En-Suite Bathroom
- Fitness Room + Storage Room
Retreat to an outdoor oasis with a heated and covered Pennsylvania Bluestone lounge area complete with a TV, heaters and fan for year-round use. Spend time relaxing with guests around a crackling remote-controlled fire pit or take a dip in a bubbling hot tub updated in 2021. Enjoy crafting recipes in an outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill while overlooking Lifescape landscaping. New app and timer controlled outdoor lighting is an added convenience.
- Pennsylvania Bluestone Lounge Area
- Remote-Controlled Fire Pit
- Hot Tub Updated in 2021
- Built-In Grill
- Lifescape Landscaping
UPGRADES + AMENITIES
A quaint mud room offers plentiful storage space plus a refrigerator and sink. Hobbyists delight in a heated two-car garage with a covered breezeway — the perfect space for working on home projects. New TVs and carpeting are found throughout the home as well as WiFi-enabled Ecobee thermostats on all three levels added in 2020. A new dual tankless hot water system was added in 2020 and a new roof was installed in 2019 with upgraded hail resistant shingles.
- Mud Room with Refrigerator + Sink
- Heated Two-Car Garage
- New TVs + Carpeting
- WiFi-Enabled Ecobee Thermostats
- Dual Tankless Hot Water System + New Roof
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and a lake. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are strolling around the park’s well-kept paths, joining their soccer league for a post-game picnic or sharing the playground with fellow families. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.