Enter into a resplendent haven tucked away within Denver’s coveted Tennyson neighborhood. A contemporary façade leads into a main floor infused with stylish furnishings — all of which are included. The chef’s kitchen offers a sumptuous space to entertain with a KitchenAid appliance package, quartz countertops and vast center island. Hardwood floors flow into an open living and dining space with seamless outdoor access. A lower level flaunts generous space for guests and cozy nights spent indoors.
Upstairs, residents will find an enclave of naturally lit bedrooms, including a primary suite with hardwood floors, three walk-in closets and a shining en-suite bathroom. The third floor of this home creates a serene space for both relaxing and hosting at-home soirees. A full wet bar graces the landing while sliding glass doors escort residents onto a covered rooftop deck with generous mountain views. Smart home technology, a lush yard and oversized garage complete this remarkable lease.
WHY 4025 Stuart Street?
- Contemporary Design
- Southern-Facing w/ Ample Natural Light
- Coveted Tennyson Location
- Three Upper Levels + Basement
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Lush Side Yard
- Oversized 2-Car Garage
- Covered Rooftop Deck
- High-End Furnishings Included
- Designer Finishes + Open Staircase
- Atrium-Like Living Area
- Quartz Counters + KitchenAid Appliances
- Hardwood Floors
- 8’ Solid core Doors
- Primary Suite w/ 3 Walk-in Closets
- 3rd-Level Rec Room w/ Full Bar
- Top-Rated Eateries
- Breweries + Art Galleries
- Easy Access to Sloan’s Lake, LoHi + Downtown