4193 South Fir Circle – $925,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
Nestled on a serene and private road enveloped by trees, this Hiwan Hills home offers a peaceful retreat. A spacious front yard sets the stage for outdoor relaxation with a front patio frequented by wildlife including herds of deer and elk. Further inside, a gracefully flowing layout cascades with brilliant natural light from expansive windows. An attached shed with baseboard heating and a laundry room with a new washer and dryer are added amenities. An ideal location affords proximity to Evergreen and both the Wulf and Buchanan recreation centers.
A sunroom presents the perfect setting for a bright art studio while a sitting area offers space for afternoon reading. Two large skylights illuminate a spacious kitchen complete with ample counter space, a new dishwasher, two pantries and a cleaning closet. An open living room flows into a dining room with outdoor connectivity to an idyllic fenced-in backyard. Retreat to a sizable primary suite boasting a large walk-in closet and a serene bathroom with a walk-in shower. Entertainers delight in a finished lower level with a recreation room, office and plentiful storage.
- nestled on a private road enveloped by trees
- spacious front yard with a front patio
- brilliant natural light from expansive windows
- bright sunroom + tranquil sitting area
- spacious kitchen with two large skylights, ample counter space, a new dishwasher + two pantries
- dining room with outdoor connectivity to a fenced-in backyard
- sizable primary suite with a large walk-in closet and a serene bath with a walk-in shower
- finished lower level with a rec room, office + storage
- attached shed with baseboard heating + convenient laundry room
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,701
Parking: 2-Car Attached Garage