Built in 1954, this Mid-Century Gem has gone through a Complete Renovation.
Generously Set Back from the Street the Minimal Setting of Natural Mature Landscape is Dreamy. The Gentle Walk Way to the Front Door Allows you to Appreciate the Incredible Setting. A Custom Metal & Glass Door Welcomes to the Inside. The South Facing Windows Pull You into the Views of Mature Trees and the City.
An Original Asymmetrical Brick Fireplace Takes Center Stage in the Living Room. Highlighted by Polished Walnut Floors, South Windows and an Original Brick Half Wall the Room is Classic Mid-Century Design.
Custom Features of Dimensional Wood Walls & Room Dividers add Hand-Crafted and Stylish Architectural Elements to the Main Room. The Original Stone Fireplace in the Dining Room Anchors the West Wall.
A Wrap Around Deck Allows Access from the Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas. Perched Up High Views are Enjoyed of the Gardens Below and Mountains & City Forward.
- 4” Walnut Flooring Througout
- Walls of Exposed Brick
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- Complete Electrical Renovation
- Complete Plumbing Renovation
- Complete HVAC Renovation
- Rheinzink Patina-line Self-Sealing Zinc Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Snow Guards and Downspouts Zinc Standing Seam Metal
- Low Voltage Heated Gutters and Downspouts
- Wired for Surround Sound
- Security System with Camera and Intercom
- 2 95% Efficiency Furnaces with Humidifiers
- WIFI Thermostats
- Custom Closet Doors by the Sliding Door Company
- Emtek Custom Door Hardware
- Lancko Custom Walnut Doors
- Custom Aluminum Frame & Glass Garage Door
- Custom Brand Aluminum Extrusion Triple Pane Fixed and Operable Windows
EKD Created the Custom Gourmet Kitchen. Balancing of Materials is Brilliant – Mixing Walnuts, Quartz, Tile and Cabinetry into a Timeless Statement.
- Custom Kitchen from EKD
- Walnut Breakfast/Entertaining Bar
- Slab Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Cook Top
- Ann Sacks Wall Tile and Back Splash
- Open Floating Shelving with LED Lighting
- Custom Drawers
- Wine Refrigeration
A Wall of Original Brick is the Focal Point of the Master Suite. With Large South Facing Windows Overlooking the Mature Landscaped Yard, the Space is Tranquil.
The Master Bath is Luxurious with its Steam Shower and Soaking Tub. Designer Tile Surrounds the Glass Block Window and Accentuates the Custom Vanity.
- Steam Shower
- Duravit Sink and Toilet
- Jado Plumbing Fixtures
- Custom Built Tiger Wood Vanity
- Ann Sacks Tile
- Soaking Tub
- Glass Block Window
The Lower Level is Accessed by a Dramatic Stair. Highlighted by an Original Stone Fireplace Wall the Family/Theatre Room Engages to the Incredible Terraces and Gardens.
- Exposed Beams
- Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- Walk Out to Back Yard and Terrace
- Guest Bedroom
- Laundry Room
4200 East Cedar Boasts Dramatic Views of Mountains and City Lights. The Mature Landscape Hugs the Ranch and Unfolds into Amazing Perennial Gardens of Native Grasses, Flowers and Evergreens.
Walking Paths, Seating Areas and the Gentle Topography Creates a Unique Universe in the Middle of Denver’s Bustling City Life.
- Drought Tolerant Perennial Flowers, Shrubs, Ornamental Grasses and Conifers
- Irrigation System – Drips and Sprays
- LED Accent Lighting
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Walks, Driveway and Terraces
- 2 X 6 Clear Cedar Decking
- Flush Mount Speakers
- Accent Soffit Lighting
- Custom Milled Cedar T&G Soffits
Located in Hilltop, Denver’s Luxury Urban Neighborhood. Within Walking Distance to Cherry Creek, Parks, Shopping and Commerce. A Quick Commute to Downtown and the Denver Tech Center.