Radiant, open and inundated with charm, this 3 bed, 2 bath Sunnyside lease offers a plethora of character in an idyllic locale. A sunny front porch opens to a vibrant living space grounded by a granite-surrounded fireplace. Recessed lighting and hardwood floors flow into an open concept dining area and kitchen, the latter of which boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and generous wooden cabinetry.
A back room offers additional space for entertaining and leads out to a spacious backyard oasis with a stone patio and sprinkler system. Conveniently located on the main floor, the primary bedroom shines with natural light and towering ceilings. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms are tucked beneath classic angled ceilings and wrapped in a neutral color palette. This home also features a new A/C and an oversized detached garage. Come home to a charming locale characterized by proximity to local coffee shops, Chaffee Park and restaurants with easy access to LoHi, West Highlands, Union Station and more.
3 bedroom + 2 bath
WHY 4226 RARITAN?
- Charming Single-Family Home
- Coveted Sunnyside Locale
- Detached Oversized Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Front + Backyard
- Sprinkler System
- Gardening Area
- Functional Wood-Burning Fireplace
- New A/C Installed April 2020
- Hardwood Floors
- Elevated Ceilings
- Ample Natural Light
- Back Room Addition — Perfect for Hosting
- Granite Countertops + Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Primary Bedroom w/ Walk-in Closet
- One of Denver’s Most Charming Neighborhoods
- Easy Access to Surrounding Neighborhoods, Including RiNo + LoHi
- Close Proximity to Cafés, Shops + Pubs