Vintage charm and unparalleled Flatiron views are celebrated in this remodeled historic home in desirable Highland Lawn. Plentiful windows offer residents bright, illuminated interiors and classic design elements. An ideal location offers close proximity to parks, trailheads and Downtown.
- Vintage Charm + Timeless Luxury
- Soaring Ceilings + Handsome Millwork
- Warm Hardwood Floors
- Main Floor Bedroom/Office
- Immense Chef’s Kitchen w/ Professional Appliances + Built-In Shelves
- Spacious Primary Suite w/ Vaulted Ceilings + Spa-Like Bathroom
- Finished Studio Above Detached Garage
- Fenced-In Backyard w/ Large Patio
- Finished Barn w/ Root/Wine Cellar
- Coveted Location
ENTRYWAY + LIVING SPACE
Soaring ceilings captivate upon entering the home, complemented by warm hardwood floors, handsome millwork and premium finishes. Mouldings, white beadboard and hallway arches are unique details that capture the vintage charm of the home, serving as a timeless backdrop for home décor. The entryway invites residents into the bright living room, flowing easily into the dining room and ideal for entertaining guests. The main floor features a bedroom or home office, plus a bath and laundry for added convenience.
- Warm Hardwood Floors
- Handsome Millwork + Premium Finishes
- Easily Flowing Floorplan
- 1st-Floor Bedroom/Home Office Space + Bath
- 1st-Floor Laundry
A culinary dream space, the immense chef’s kitchen boasts professional stainless steel appliances, built-in shelves and a stylish subway tile backsplash. Residents enjoy plentiful counter and cabinet space to store kitchen and essentials and prep for meals. A large picture window above the sink overlooks the outdoor space and offers impressive views.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Shelves
- Stylish Subway Tile Backsplash
- Plentiful Counter + Cabinet Space
- Large Picture Window w/ Views
The upstairs level includes a spacious primary suite with vaulted ceilings and a sunny seating area, the perfect space to curl up with a book or enjoy morning coffee. The spa-like bath is a relaxing retreat, with a claw foot tub and vast walk-in shower for residents to unwind. An additional upstairs bedroom and en-suite bath is ideal for visiting guests, or a flex space.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Sunny Seating Area
- Claw Foot Tub
- Vast Walk-In Shower
- Upstairs En-Suite Bedroom
A finished studio above the garage with charming arched ceilings offers a bedroom and bath, serving as an ideal guest suite or flex space. Residents may enjoy using the space as a media center with a convenient wet bar. The fenced-in, landscaped grounds feature a large patio for outdoor dining and relaxing, finished barn/rec room and root/wine cellar.
- Finished Studio Above Garage w/ Wet Bar
- Fenced-In, Landscaped Yard Space
- Large Patio
- Finished Barn/Rec Room
- Root/Wine Cellar
Highland Lawn is a quaint neighborhood located within Boulder and Lower Arapahoe. The area reflects a number of historical architectural styles, including charming Victorians and classic cottages, and is part of the Highland Lawn Historic District. Residents enjoy easy access to shopping, restaurants and Downtown, as well as close proximity to parks and outdoor recreation.