444 Garfield Street – VIEW LISTING
Cherry Creek North
As with all Great Works of Art, Attention to Detail is Essential. 444 Garfield was Designed to be the Personal Residence of Alex Tanguay, Formerly with the Colorado Avalanche.
The Limestone Facade is Grand – Commands Attention with its Symmetry & Classic Balance of Materials. Double Entry Full Height Leaded Glass Doors Welcomes one into the Herringbone Stone Foyer.
Polished Black Walnut Floors Throughout – An Office with Custom Millwork & Moldings Boasts Corner Windows. The Dining Room has an Unexpected Glass Enclosed Wine Wall and Storage.
The Great Room is Large, Open and Filled with an Abundance of Natural Light. The Open Floor Plan Engages the Chefs Kitchen and a Limestone Fireplace Anchors the Room. A Coffered Wood Beam Ceiling Adds Architectural Interest. Sierra Pacific Panel Glass Doors Fold Back to Seamlessly Engage the Courtyard.
- New Custom Home
- EBODE Smart Home System
- 2 220 Amp Service
- 2 HVAC Systems – Dual Zone
- Theatre Room
- Limestone Exterior
- Designer Lighting Throughout
- Custom Moldings and Millwork Throughout
- Polished Black Walnut Flooring Throughout
- Museum Grade Drywall
- Bi-Fold Glass Doors
- Custom Built-In Office Station and Storage
- Custom Built-In Mud-Room – Lockers/Storage
- Main Floor Laundry Room & Utility Sink
- Second Floor Laundry Room
- Great Room Bar Sink and Custom Storage
- Limestone Fireplace
- Wood Beam Ceilings
- Built-In Speakers & Sound Technology
- Sierra Pacific Windows Throughout
- Custom Steel Stair Case with Floating Wood Treads
- Bonus Yoga Studio on Top with Terrace
- Elevator to all Floors
A Striking Balance of Neutral Grays & Whites Creates this Chefs Kitchen. The Island Easily Can Accommodate 6. Luxury Wolf Appliances, Slab Quartz, Custom Cabinetry & Millwork Elevate this Modern Kitchen. A Butlers Pantry, Walk-In Pantry and Breakfast Nook with Banquette add the Final Touches to this Exceptional Kitchen.
- Gourmet Chefs Kitchen
- Custom Millwork and Cabinets
- Wolf Appliance Package
- Custom Built-Ins
- Walk-In Pantry
- Butlers Pantry with Bar Sink
- Porcelain Farm Sink
- Center Island with Counter Seating
- Slab Quartz Countertops
- Built-In Banquette – Breakfast Nook
Upstairs are 4 Bedrooms – One Being the Extraordinary Master Suite. Naturally Light Filled – A Limestone Fireplace adds Warmth and Luxury. The Master Bath is Beautiful – Carrera Marble, Quartz, Designer Lighting and Custom Fixtures all add to the Luxuriousness of this Bathroom.
- Limestone Fireplace
- Designer Lighting
- Polished Walnut Flooring
- Large Terrace
- Custom Moldings
- Carrera Marble Master Bath
- Large Walk-In Shower
- Slab Quartz Vanity
- Make-Up Station
- Custom Inlaid Mosaic Floor
- Soaking Tub
- Custom Walk-In Closet
Basement Living has Never been so Spectacular. The Great Room is Ready for Recreation – Built-In Wet Bar, Cabinetry, Storage and Plenty of Space. The Theater Room is Large and can Accommodate Large Gatherings. A Bedroom & Full Bathroom are Ready for Guests. A Gym/Studio – with 11’ Ceilings is Amazing.
- Theatre Room
- Custom Cabinetry and Millwork
- Safe Room
- Basement Gym with 11’ Ceilings
- Basement with 10’ Ceilings
- Wet Bar
- Speakers with Surround Sound
- Bedroom and Bathroom
Outside 444 Garfield has Options. A Welcoming Veranda, Multiple Terraces and a Central Courtyard all Offer Entertaining Venues to Enjoy the Outdoors.
- Multiple Terraces
- Master Terrace Structurally can Support a Hot Tub
- Large Veranda Entry
- Courtyard from Great Room
Location, Location & Location. Located in Coveted Cherry Creek North with a Walk-Score of a Zillion – 444 Garfield is in Perfect Position. Far Enough from the Parking Issues Cherry Creek has but a Quick Walk to Everything Cherry Creek has to Offer. Shopping, Cafes, Restaurants, Gyms and Farmers Markets. An Easy Commute to Downtown and DIA.